Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Spent most of saturday morning handing out turkeys at local Housing Authority.
Over 3x the forecasted amount of people came out and waiting hours in freezing temps for essentially $15-20.
Sobering.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Work svcks.

Back from an awesome weekend with my lads.
Went to a Parkway Drive concert. It is absolutely mindblowing how much energy they produce on stage. 90 minutes of pure awesome.

It's cold and windy. But no snow yet.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Still cold here on vacation in Missouri. Tomorrow down to my wife's sister's place outside of KC. Yup, that's about it.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Frigid this morning. I think it was 60 degrees...brrr. Sounds like it might actually rain Thursday. Other than that, only 3 days of entertaining myself at work this week...then 5 day weekend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It was 24 degrees this morning and all sorts of sunny. I am a little scared to check the extended forecast, but I sure am excited about my road trip for the holidays!!!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
got into a good sized bear this morning at the snow line, minus 5 degrees, which led into a stalking pursuit. traveled 4 miles before getting close to get a shot, but he crossed the river, I followed but water was too high for my waders, filled them up and took a swim down the icy river for about 1/4 mile. didnt lose anything but the walk back to the truck was very painful. sat in the hotub for 2 hours. all back to normal.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got into a good sized bear this morning at the snow line, minus 5 degrees, which led into a stalking pursuit. traveled 4 miles before getting close to get a shot, but he crossed the river, I followed but water was too high for my waders, filled them up and took a swim down the icy river for about 1/4 mile. didnt lose anything but the walk back to the truck was very painful. sat in the hotub for 2 hours. all back to normal.
or as close to normal as you can get.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening peeps! Not a lot of time for the monkey these days. I will try harder. 2 kids and a puppy keep me busy ya know. Cold and no snow :( Hopefully I can get out for a ride tomorrow before the rain/sleet/snow, but if not, maybe on Thursday for the turkey burner.