Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Work for a bit today, then an interment at Arlington for a friend of mine. Always sucks, because the funerals are several months before the schedule at Arlington allows for the burials. Have to relive it again, it is so hard on the families. Maybe someday there won't have to be such a back up of burials at Arlington.

This day will not be fun.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

At work, hacking up a lung because still getting over this stupid cold. I am le tired...

Clutch was awesome last night as usual.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back to work. Went skiing with the Wifey yesterday. Skiing wasn't bad. All green slope though. The struggle was getting her to take just what gear she needed, clothing Haley needed, and then getting her organized enough to actually ski. She also forgot to mention that her already tight boots no longer fit... until after she tried to put them on at the hill. Not when we were renting gear...

We got to the resort at 8:40am, but weren't on hill until 10:15am. Painful. She was quite baffled by how little I took with us; just a duffle bag of gear and a change of clothes.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Epic post xmas California trip. 1682 miles in 4 days (28.2mpg) and my ass is tired. Back to work, yay.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

She also forgot to mention that her already tight boots no longer fit... until after she tried to put them on at the hill. Not when we were renting gear...
She might be able to change liners and not the shell, save some $$$ and get a good fit.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good call. Now to find a shop that does that.
Excellent bootfitter on the southwest side of town at Christy Sports of all places. Name is "Joe" something-or-other.

I'd expect here shell size should not have changed unless it was *really* close to start with.

If you're interested in do-it-yourself you can order excellent liners here: https://intuitionliners.com/ and fit them yourself. I've been doing Intuitions in my AT & alpine boots since about 2000. They're great liners...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Excellent bootfitter on the southwest side of town at Christy Sports of all places. Name is "Joe" something-or-other.

I'd expect here shell size should not have changed unless it was *really* close to start with.

If you're interested in do-it-yourself you can order excellent liners here: https://intuitionliners.com/ and fit them yourself. I've been doing Intuitions in my AT & alpine boots since about 2000. They're great liners...
I'm not going to DIY in this one. Thanks though, I'll try to get her over there later this week.