Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I'm dragging @ss this morning. Need moar coffee... need moar coffee...

Pretty sure the Bills could have done a better job than the Broncos did last night.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
snow. lots of it. wasn't supposed to be snow until 7:30-8, but there was an inch and counting when i left at 6:30.

1) LOL @ the guy in the lifted hot wheels style truck than spun himself into a ditch. I didn't stop to help, was worried i'd become a victim of roid rage.

2) saved myself 4 times by remembering "when in doubt, gas out"

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just give me the damn coffee

barista: what can I get for you today?

me: small black coffee

b: we has a special today on a dopio blah blah bla

me: no

b: well how about...

me: just give me the damn coffee

b: so what are you doing today sir?

me: rolling my eyes as I am standing there in my EMT uniform

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

I made some food, made a bigger mess, ate too much and enjoyed seeing Seattle win. I don't watch the NFL during the regular season (NFL sucks compared to college) bu I did follow the Seahawks in the playoffs. It was funny to hear a lot of the guys playing in Seattle were way late round picks that have become pro bowl level. They built a solid team on the cheap, nice work.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dude. Good timing. Holy $hit was that a fun storm. Storm skiing Friday at Winter Park, leftover goods skiing Saturday at Copper, then quintessential Colorado bluebird skiing on Sunday again at Copper.

Kicka$$.
The skiing was great all week compared to what I'm used to. Some hard choppiness in places, but overall very good conditions Sunday to Wednesday. Thursday was THE DAY of the trip. We spent pretty much the entire day in the Keystone trees hitting 17" of untouched powder. It was so much friggin fun that I was giddy all day. Skied 8:30 to 4:00 and pretty much wore myself out. Friday was a struggle but it was so worth it. Thursday was a day of skiing to which I'll compare all other ski days. Friday was great too but Keystone was busy and by noon there was very little untouched powder. The pic above is from Friday.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The skiing was great all week compared to what I'm used to. Some hard choppiness in places, but overall very good conditions Sunday to Wednesday. Thursday was THE DAY of the trip. We spent pretty much the entire day in the Keystone trees hitting 17" of untouched powder. It was so much friggin fun that I was giddy all day. Skied 8:30 to 4:00 and pretty much wore myself out. Friday was a struggle but it was so worth it. Thursday was a day of skiing to which I'll compare all other ski days. Friday was great too but Keystone was busy and by noon there was very little untouched powder. The pic above is from Friday.
Yep - worst crowds all weekend were Friday. Saturday was *mildly* busy and Sunday was no-lift-line-Sunday...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
First serious snowfall of the season, finally, this morning. It's been a dry one up until now! Haven't even had serious mud to keep me from riding. Now it's time to throw dirt and build trails.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
nursing an upset stomach. had an MD drop by the house to check on me. got a medical leave for today.

had some enchiladas last night, and they did not want to stay within me.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ahhh the satisfaction of watching my entire crew out shoveling the driveway and walkways because they could not find any other projects to do... Too bad it is just about a blizzard right now and by the time they hit the end it will be the same