Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
But with an aircraft tire, rim shrapnel, a lot more blood, and three less appendages.
who does he sue for that?

or

he fvcked up that bad?

how far will osha be up your ass now?

it wasn't the 600 pound guy...was it?

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
3 fewer limbs. Ouch.

I'm off to a baby swim lesson today, and then rehearsal tonight. As promised, I am putting in an application to join the part time King County Metro bus drivers' pool tonight. :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I don't know why I am chuckling at this. How exactly does this happen? Rim failure? Tire failure? Bad beading/user error?
Any and all of the above, more so it happens from a zipper rupture which is what your seeing in this small video here. For the case of the airline one squeebs is talking about it was likely installation error and the rim failed, the pieces of flying rim are is what removed limbs usually. A subject all too familiar to me on the tire side of the industry.

As for myself today, woke up, lunch with the wife, my late day so I do not start till noon, went fishing for a bit, thought today was a great day. Got to work to find three of my crew is in jail for alcohol involved incident at one of the local bars over the weekend... Going to be a **** long week.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
100* warmer here in St Maarten than last weekend in Maine.
Days have been filled with topless women, creole mahi-mahi lunches, ice cold Presidentes and a steady stream of marginal island weed Js with bother in law.
Boys have some great go-pro snorkeling, dock launching and general dicking around coverage.
Life has sucked more.