Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took the day off from work because it was nice out. Trails are swampy so got in a good 40 mile road ride, tore the head and cam out of my car to see what was inside. Looks like it had a recent rebuild, bored .030" and hot cam. The wild cam explains why I needed to thrash the hell out of it to get things moving. Kind of fun but they left the stock exhaust and valve springs in. It would start to wheeze and suffer valve float just when things got fun. Going to replace it with something a little more appropriate.

Got a call from a company that made me an offer a year ago. They still want me and seem willing to step up the game with an offer. Will see what they throw on the table. I requested the ability to live anywhere I want. Might sell the house and buy an RV with a bike garage.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Accepted a job offer today. :thumb: Staying in Vegas. New job will have me traveling to Austrailia for 3 weeks. I wonder if Partsbara is still there?
Climbed in Red Rock all weekend. Got a screaming deal on a rope. shot some time-lapse footage of a stomr rolling through. drank beers. ate some mud bugs.
good weekend.