Quantcast

>>>Monday GMT<<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The wifey, my son, and I got out for a bike ride yesterday morning. I had forgotten how much resistance it adds when I'm pulling my son in the bike trailer. My legs are feeling a little tired this morning.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hit some DH trails on Saturday. Rode fairly poorly but not too bad for the first real day of the year. Had to walk some stuff, which was a bummer. Oh well.

Was going to do a big ride with the Stoney yesterday but I hadn't slept so I bailed.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hit some DH trails on Saturday. Rode fairly poorly but not too bad for the first real day of the year. Had to walk some stuff, which was a bummer. Oh well.

Was going to do a big ride with the Stoney yesterday but I hadn't slept so I bailed.
better than cartwheeling down and landing on yer noodle

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Boss is no where to be found and I'm out of coffee. Almost time to hit the panic button......or just sit here and Google. Hmmm.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
nice Tacoma adventurous ! morning RM , between work , moving and now I lost my phone my head is going to explode soon .

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

After the fail on vacation road trip due to tire issues, I decided to work on the boat. Got it all wet sanded and polished, then borrowed a buffer from the neighbor and when over the whole thing. If it wasn't for the tore up seats, it looks like a damn near new boat. Ended up not taking it out this weekend, so it stayed clean. :rofl:

Went to 2 bars I'd never been to in search of music Saturday night. Ended up catching a cool opener at the Foggy Notion only to be followed by some awful hypno-crap, so we bounced. The second spot (the world famous Kenton Club) had a cool band who was doing their last show as a band. They had a milk crate full of shirts and were selling them for a shot of bourbon. We bought them 2 shots, they must have had at least 6 each on top of the beers they had on stage to start. They were down right sh!tty by the end of the set, it was a really good show.

Its Monday, meh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ih this weekend went by too fast, last day of being technically unemployeed, tomorrow morning the fun starts!!!
is the first class you take in training at your new job "keep your baton out of the inmates ass"?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Working at the county hospital for a few weeks. End is in sight!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
is the first class you take in training at your new job "keep your baton out of the inmates ass"?
Haha, no batons in the jail, just oc, tazer, and hands... No piihb happening here

Sooooo. Who has all brand new uniforms, badge, all identification brass, and duty belt??? Thats right, I am ready to rick and roll for tomorrow morning

Last edited: