Quantcast

$$$Monday GMT$$$

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte, NC currently. 2.5 hours of sleepp and a 2 hr layover. I intend to be sleeping again soon.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sorry you're stuck in charlotte...at least the layover isn't in Atlanta.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Got in a couple of good rides and good hikes this weekend.

In other news, as of yesterday morning I have now returned to sole income supporter status. :(

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Finished the patio expansion/rebuild over the weekend, wound up adding a bit more to it than I initially planned. Need to pick up a few shrubs and it's off to the next project.

Old:

Drainage issue:

Trench dug and ready for the gravel/corrugated pipe. This took about 6hrs straight (about 3ft deep at the lowest/furthest point):

New:

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My local Fox affiliate seemed to have an awful lot of "Technical Issues" with last nights Cosmos. An episode that dealt heavily with evolution, climate change and the age of the earth. Coincidence? :mad:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am in the middle of cutting the throat of one of our vendors. They are charging $2500 a month for a site and I am replacing it with a $100 wordpress theme. Don't let non-technical managers make technical decisions, folks.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
My local Fox affiliate seemed to have an awful lot of "Technical Issues" with last nights Cosmos. An episode that dealt heavily with evolution, climate change and the age of the earth. Coincidence? :mad:
Ha. The GF put that program on and I had to do a double take when I saw that it was being aired on Fox.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Good, busy weekend: got Land Cruiser service + new O2 sensor, went on a semi-brutal lap and a half ride of Rat Pac over in Cle Elum. That latter ride inspired me to sell my **** and start anew with a lighter build in Denver, stoney style.

Buy my stuff! All of these are no-reserve auctions, and started out at 1 cent starting bids.

Turner RFX/6 Pack frame (L), Fox Float RC2 160 mm fork, Cane Creek 40 headset, + seats, seatpost, etc.: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111345417666

Shimano XT Hollowtech II FC-M785 cranks in oddball 165 mm length, 38/26t rings: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111345402304

Two Continental Trail King 2.4" x 26" UST foldable tires: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111345396746
(I also have a grandfather clock, local pickup in Seattle only, on eBay, randomly, if you're into that sort of thing.)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I did this yesterday

I had to wring out my iphone

I love this tree (stump)

A few personal bests according to the dork logger. Not bad considering the wet conditions.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Howdy all. Good, busy weekend: got Land Cruiser service + new O2 sensor, went on a semi-brutal lap and a half ride of Rat Pac over in Cle Elum. That latter ride inspired me to sell my **** and start anew with a lighter build in Denver, stoney style.

Buy my stuff! All of these are no-reserve auctions, and started out at 1 cent starting bids.

(I also have a grandfather clock, local pickup in Seattle only, on eBay, randomly, if you're into that sort of thing.)
I was eyeballing your ride last night. My gf would kill me, but the large would fit me perfect.

Salsa contest today, see how my mango goodness goes over with this crowd. I have to say the Tibetan food Saturday night was amazeballs. I sort of learned how to fold up a pot sticker, very cool. I did about a dozen and towards the end they actually looked pretty good. Of course homeboy made 30 while I made my first 6. :rofl:

Much fun was had. The oral surgeons house is insane, but it was a cool group of people. While I think learning another language at a young age is beneficial, I don't see how learning French is all that helpful unless you plan to go there. I would think Spanish would be good, but I am no wonderparent I guess. :D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
pissed rain yesterday, and had to do my taxes. friggin bad day. so I decided to celebrate by flogging myself at the gym today and lunch. gawd burpees suck. they better be worth it!

at least its sunny now and the shock of the taxman's bounty has faded somewhat...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
pissed rain yesterday, and had to do my taxes. friggin bad day. so I decided to celebrate by flogging myself at the gym today and lunch. gawd burpees suck. they better be worth it!

at least its sunny now and the shock of the taxman's bounty has faded somewhat...
my weekend workout consisted of my shovel, a pick-axe, a rototiller, and my climbing wall.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Turned on the sprinklers yesterday... had to dig up and raise several of the spray-heads. Then this morning I discover I nicked one of the main lines to the front zone. So more digging and line-repair this morning.

FTMFL. :mad:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Or sell yourself in the bathroom of a dive bar.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I pondered, nearly crapping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently tapping, tapping under my stall door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping under my stall door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I pondered, nearly crapping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently tapping, tapping under my stall door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping under my stall door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
Awesome. Someone please rep this man for me.