Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so one of my dumbass neighbors was being a dumbass this weekend. rented a cherry picker to cut down some tall trees. shorts, t-shirt, sneakers. not a single piece of PPE. had the bucket in the fall zone. was cutting single length segments (~15-18" each) ie making excessive airborne cuts. was running the saw one handed to push the logs out of the way as he cut them so they wouldn't fall in the bucket.

he didn't die or become seriously hurt. darwin failed this weekend.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Cars last freaking forever in FL. Focus ZX5, has had 2 timing belts and 5 water pumps. Still runs fine, but the rear suspension badly needs rebuilt.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cars last freaking forever in FL. Focus ZX5, has had 2 timing belts and 5 water pumps. Still runs fine, but the rear suspension badly needs rebuilt.

unless you and your gf are high and are trying to get busy, and drive into a canal.

also, bath salts.

don't jinx yourself.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
so one of my dumbass neighbors was being a dumbass this weekend. rented a cherry picker to cut down some tall trees. shorts, t-shirt, sneakers. not a single piece of PPE. had the bucket in the fall zone. was cutting single length segments (~15-18" each) ie making excessive airborne cuts. was running the saw one handed to push the logs out of the way as he cut them so they wouldn't fall in the bucket.

he didn't die or become seriously hurt. darwin failed this weekend.
And you didn't hire him to solve your tree problem?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
People go crazy when they ride with me cause I drive it till it has about a quart left in the tank.
:stupid:

I had an ex that fvcking hated it. She was convinced that I was going to run out of gas on practically a weekly basis.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Awesome weekend despite having to work 6hrs Saturday morning. Oh well, comp days are always good, especially when it's 85 and sunny. Spent yesterday up in Maine with the girl and her family which is always a good time.

Driving range this morning, helped the folks with some lawn work for a couple hours, now sitting in Logan waiting for my flight to Orlando.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

What a day. At least the weather is nice and I got to go for a drive with the top off. Yay, wish I was in the boat.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Been sitting on the deck drinking hop nosh and jai alai reading about gardening and hop growing since I got home from work. Life is good.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I had my Focus say "0 miles to empty" for a solid 15 miles one sketchy night home at 3am with many closed gas stations. Thought for sure I was walking that night.

PS - Florida is flat and hot. Who the F wants to live here?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have an official start date for the new job. Will be in lovely Albany OR the weekend of June 28. Any good riding, I guess Bend ain't too far away.