Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

As much as I meh the idea of smart watches, I find Pebble to be fairly nice companion on MTB rides. For $99, it is a pretty good disposable terminal for a smartphone tucked in a backpack.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Back from Vermont, sitting in the cube farm. :thumbsdown:

Not to be cheezy, but perhaps the best part of the weekend is when I got home and both my boys ran up to me and wouldn't let me go for like 15 minutes...

wait, that's a lie, the best part of the weekend was railing Burning Spear and Rasta Man in perfect conditions! and dinner at American Flatbread after riding through a monsoon, and swimming in the Mad River with all my clothes on to dry off a little.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
After a broken bike yesterday it will be nice to come home to a new bike today. My new commuter should be delivered shortly.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy Y'all.

What a great Monday. Somehow I managed to get to sleep before 12 last night and didn't wake up until my alarm went. That is rare.

Picked up some new hot sauce last and tried it out on some chicken. It tasted wonderful, but holy crap did it strike back this morning.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. Working. Understaffed today but volume so far is tolerable.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
glorious weather day three.

windows down....listening to psychic ills/assemble head in sunburst sound/darker my love...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
happy first day of the week.
relaxing weekend.
yesterday went off roading at the lake, hiking, took a nap, watched tremors. all highlights from my weekend.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hiked one of my fav trails. Interesting to see the perspective from a slow pace and on foot. I think the next ride there should include an interesting new line or two.

Other than that, I got nuthin'.