Quantcast

>>>Monday gmt<<<

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
work computer is more worthless than i am when i'm knee walking drunk. it's taking every ounce of self restraint i have to not throw it down a flight of stairs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heard on the news this morning that with warm weather in buffalo there are concerns of roofs collapsing as snow gets heavier when it warms up. The stupidity gave me a headache.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
cnc programming stainless..... i fucking hate machining stainless

happy hump day though!

Many moons ago I had to do some ladder work on a CNC that cut stainless dies for CRT tubes. Got a SS sliver/splinter down the back of my shirt that worked its way deep into my skin. Was unable to reach it, not worth an ER trip. Suffered on the road for a week until I got home and had the GF dig it out. Good times

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
Many moons ago I had to do some ladder work on a CNC that cut stainless dies for CRT tubes. Got a SS sliver/splinter down the back of my shirt that worked its way deep into my skin. Was unable to reach it, not worth an ER trip. Suffered on the road for a week until I got home and had the GF dig it out. Good times
yowza.... no thanks jeff... the slivers you get from stainless are ridiculous

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm hoping I can get through today without incident. Craptacular sleep last night and left my laptop power cord at home. Oops.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I've had two big poops so far today, which makes this day a winner indeed. The downside is that I ate spicy food yesterday.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
nice work IRB.

my monday has been pretty blah.
My local hill is not open & Brian Head is only spinning a lift to their terrain park.
my weekend plans are slowly changing. Not driving to Mammoth to pay full price to ski a sliver of the mountain.
Not gonna drive to SLC to ski cuz of the dogs that I will have with me all weekend.
My local hill is not open & Brian Head is only spinning a lift to their terrain park

I may just play poker & try & make some money & go eat an expensive dinner on the Strip alone.

Or drive to Zion to ogle.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I did not win the marathon, but I did beat 90% of all finishers.
3:23:27 finish. Knocked 15 minutes off my personal best. Finished 1131 out of 10330 overall.

Today I ache.
Congratulations on taking first place in the middle aged white guy married to a Jewish woman who rides Mt bikes age group...

Seriously though congrats on the PR and the placing