Quantcast

##Monday GMT##

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Oh, look, another snow day.
Up to another 2' from this storm on top of the 4' in my yard.
Back ruined from shoveling, beer inventory critical.
5 days to Aruba.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was downright hot yesterday. Did some work on the cars, trails too muddy so I got in a decent 35 miles on the road bike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am getting excited about my trip, but not to excited about a 6 hour layover at LAX. I'll be gone Friday to Friday, I miss V day all together. But everything is good to go for my trip, my lady even bought me some grown up shirts to wear in the office in Brisbane. I know 6 of the 14 people in the office already, but I've been working directly with one guy for a year and a half that I've never met. So it might be cool to finally meet him, but I doubt he will want to go with me to the strip club. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sometimes I feel that I may not be contributing anything useful to the RM community. I have decided to have at least one meaningful/helpful post per day. Today I bring you Fresh Balls

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Joytek hubs suck. The clip that holds the rear axle in place is impossible to put into place with 2 hands. Gah!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Skied Saturday. was hot & we need a storm bad. Been skiing in the park to kill boredom since the snow sucks. Feels good to progress & try something new. still not hitting rails. just learning to hit the jumps right now & rails don't really appeal to me.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Picked up a rental minivan from the local Enterprise for our use while hanging out in Seattle. Chrysler's infotainment system is amazingly terrible in its graphics, but it's nice having a backup camera, USB in, and power doors all around for kid-haulin'.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
need to take nap....watch first two episodes of fortitude again...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Test driving a 944 tonight. Apparently I haven't had my fill of old German cars of questionable reliability yet. :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coughed so hard from the remnants of flu yesterday that i tore a muscle in my chest. need durgz. maybe meth?

on the bright side, i've resumed drinking.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
coughed so hard from the remnants of flu yesterday that i tore a muscle in my chest. need durgz. maybe meth?

on the bright side, i've resumed drinking.
The flu drugs I started have phlegm coming out of me like Paula deen running for a buffet. Going on 72 hours of no alcohol, at this rate I'll be the soberest I've been since I started college in a day or two.

I'm heading home today, south on Route 7, traffic starts to slow and a vehicle pulls over ahead of me. I look and there's a fucking lapdog with a dangling leash floundering in a snowbank to the right. I pull a cop stop, leaving the ass end of my vehicle sticking out in the traveled lane, exit the car and call the dog, who comes to me. I'm sort of aware of some kids someplace ahead. A teen chica comes up, takes the dog, "i'm so very sorry". I crawl back in the car and continue, more than a little shaken up.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Made a dash for the packie and it was thankfully open.
Ran into some plow buddies who look totally shattered after weeks of running non-stop.
Amazingly he hasn't stuffed in a bed corner yet like nearly every other plow truck around.
Almost regret giving up plowing but I'm too old for that game and would rather sit back and drink beers all day.
Kids home again tomorrow. Yay.