Quantcast

>>Monday GMT<<

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
will be able to see swervedriver while i'm in california in september....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I feel terrible today. As I did yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that...

May go see a doctor.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
It is on my list as a possibility. I have arthritis so joint pain is a constant and not a unique indicator. Having to rest when walking halfway up the 6 step staircase on my porch however is.
Have your thyroid checked.
Mine failed completely last year and unexplained exhaustion was a main symptom.
Was checked for lyme and load of other issues before the thyroid was discovered.
I feel 10yrs younger after getting that sorted out.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sweet baby FSM-jeebus, you all are falling apart. (Today, I actually don't feel sick! might be because kiddo has been away from preschool for a week and isn't shuttling bugs around.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have your thyroid checked.
Mine failed completely last year and unexplained exhaustion was a main symptom.
Was checked for lyme and load of other issues before the thyroid was discovered.
I feel 10yrs younger after getting that sorted out.
People keep telling me I am getting old. I am no spring chicken but I was kicking ass and taking names 6 weeks ago.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
People keep telling me I am getting old. I am no spring chicken but I was kicking ass and taking names 6 weeks ago.
same here....now i am having issues with my feet.

might be hiking with a cane.....although that will guarantee me early boarding on flights.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'm 46 next month so I hear you.
After getting the thyroid sorted I'm a new man.
Apparently a functioning metabolism will do that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Its raining here, yay. A nice change and 20 degree drop in temps. Spent Saturday on the 13th hole of The Reserve pimping my ladies company. Perfect dogleg left that I got to watch everyone hack. Towards the end of the day a guy says "It must be killing you t sit here and watch everyone else play" I laughed and said I was a lefty and didn't mind. He says "Hell, I'm a lefty, you can hit for me". He had a nice set of Callaway clubs, I hit his 5 iron dead center of the dogleg. It felt nice, but I would have rather been sh!t drunk and playing like they were. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And if HAB got his car, I figure I'll make a road trip up and check out your hood. I'd just have to do it on a kid free weekend.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Biking is bad for you. You guys should run more.
"Running" is what killed what little was left of my knees. All through OCS we ran in boots, often hauling 40#+ packs. I hate running and wouldn't if I could. Bikes are moar betterer for my knees.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Sore from big day at Whistler yesterday. Feels good. Morning poop was delayed until my arrival at work, but was worth the wait.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Just got an email from my son's school that police are investigating reports that a kid from a neighboring school said he was approached by some sketchy dudes in a van asking for help finding their puppy. If this turns out to be true... wtf is wrong with people?!