Quantcast

~!# Monday GMT ^&*

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was interviewed by a News crew from New York City about my cooking/baking today. I am working on finding a real oven so they can do it for real tomorrow. They want me to make a Vietnamese Style Pizza. I like my Kosher Korean Pizza betterer. I made them Char Siu and they were amazed at the quality of Pork I used. It turned out pretty good. My benefactor let me use her kitchen. I had a audience of about 15 people (mostly Kids). I told them jokes and improvised the whole thing. It was fun. Everyone wonders why I don't have a Restaurant. I don't have a valid answer. I need a answer I guess. Truth be told I am not a leader and don't work well with others. I don't need the money either.....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was interviewed by a News crew from New York City about my cooking/baking today. I am working on finding a real oven so they can do it for real tomorrow. They want me to make a Vietnamese Style Pizza. I like my Kosher Korean Pizza betterer. I made them Char Siu and they were amazed at the quality of Pork I used. It turned out pretty good. My benefactor let me use her kitchen. I had a audience of about 15 people (mostly Kids). I told them jokes and improvised the whole thing. It was fun. Everyone wonders why I don't have a Restaurant. I don't have a valid answer. I need a answer I guess. Truth be told I am not a leader and don't work well with others. I don't need the money either.....
Where do I sign up for some taste testing?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Where do I sign up for some taste testing?
I will be riding, cooking, cottage camping, fishing, and golfing at Fanshawe in London next week. Wine from Jordan and Lebanon. Guest chefs from TO, Rochester, Ithaca, London, and Sydney. The house I am staying at has no kids and an adult pool. How far are you away from there?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I will be riding, cooking, cottage camping, fishing, and golfing at Fanshawe in London next week. Wine from Jordan and Lebanon. Guest chefs from TO, Rochester, Ithaca, London, and Sydney. The house I am staying at has no kids and an adult pool. How far are you away from there?
Hmmm. London is far. Which days?