Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Low key weekend was low key. This week is wonky with Wednesday off and all day training on Thursday. I told the neighbor kids I would take them to the bmx track this week if we get a dry day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I can't resist the urge to say that the tri-bike could have something to do with it. They are not known for having very good evasive maneuvering abilities. Having a bike that allows you to ride out of sketchy situations will improve survivability.
Plus, let's face it, I was riding a tri bike and probably just deserved to be run off the road.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
bleh Florida.
At least I can kayak as much as I want to & lay on the beach cougar hunting. Can i hunt cougars at 38? ...or will MY cougars be like 70? Fvck. I think I missed my window by about 10 years. -sigh-
It's not like you missed Woodstock... 60 year old cougars are probably no less saggy.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Crunchy? I been eating the Pink Ladys also. I did eat a Gala today, but was testing it for quality, coming out of an industrial refrigeration room where they been sitting in 2.5% O2 the last few months.
They feel crunchy, but I haven't tried one yet. Gala's are all that I've eaten lately.