Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
my local news outlet says today is "Blue Monday", the most depressing day of the year. I can get behind that.

Youngest has a bit of a fever and a cough. we kept him home today to let him rest. I didn't feel like going to work anyways. well, not this morning anyways.

have a good one y'all.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning monkies! I filed my taxes yesterday and I'm going to owe about 2 grand which apparently need to be paid by the 18th of April. Today I am getting my right knee checked out as it has gotten somewhat worse since I tipped over one the back a month or so ago. No,work today so that's good, thank you MLK.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Company holiday today! HOORAY!! I am working though. :think:

A beautiful, solid 9 hours of sleep last night. Ahhhhh. Then I got my swim done and came into work.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jesus, fuck do I need another job. I long ago realized that no matter how dumb we get, there will always be a way for it to be dumber. One would think that eventually there would have to be a bottom, but they'd be wrong. :disgust1:

Edit: sniped by Kranked.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jesus, fuck do I need another job. I long ago realized that no matter how dumb we get, there will always be a way for it to be dumber. One would think that eventually there would have to be a bottom, but they'd be wrong. :disgust1:

Edit: sniped by Kranked.
Heyyyyyy... you work at the same company I do??

Fortunately I did what you suggested should be done. And I've already got a STRONG case of STS. Now to pen a resignation letter... that's gonna feel good.

Did I mention I'm going to have the entire month of February off? What to do... what to do?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Someone took a very nice picture of my car for me, not me standing next to it.

Nice, except you forgot to blur the license plate and now the feds will be able to find you...

In the 80s a budy of mine used to run Volvo 240 s from the early 70s. On trip back from Phoenix we overheated and cracked the head in New Mexico but were still able to drive it back to Denver before it finally crapped out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ouch. So hungover that I feel like dying. Back to Colorado shortly. Fuck whichever assholes decided to get Jaeger shots.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Bike has been ridden, virgin snow has been molested. Then moar snow was shoveled.
Now sitting in an Acura stealership, waiting for a regular service and for their verdict on the car's dying battery and its warranty coverage.
The Balance will be restored in the universe later today, yay!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am not working because I am a state employee. Winning.