Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sore from scraping barnacles/ painting the bottom of the boat yesterday.
Despite being an idiot and forgetting to pull the batteries for the winter, she started right up.
Rain today means work can wait while I ride wet trails. Brap!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
grey and gross here today. might bike out to the shop at lunch to pick up my new saddle that came in last week. new Chromag Lynx DT. the WTB I put on the bike temporarily digs into my taint rather painfully when I slide forward for technical climbs, so I'm looking forward to the switch.

have a good day everyone...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
More fucking rain here. Luckily the long term forecast shows high chances of more fucking rain for the fucking foreseeable future.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

No precipitation on the schedule for today, so I guess that's good. Spent all weekend making chips and have some beautifully square pieces of wood to show for it. Thank you router for your solid contributions.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain and rain. I am quite sore after all the riding in the last five days so I hope to relax in the office a little today.
Also, first day off Vitamin I after my bad crash last Sunday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Spent most of yesterday with the lady pissed at me, only to end the day by backing her car into the garage and taking the metal handle of my trash bin to her rear quarter panel. Decent dent (on a bend no less) and scratches to the paint.

FUCK ME was the theme of the weekend.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
More fucking rain here. Luckily the long term forecast shows high chances of more fucking rain for the fucking foreseeable future.
Perhaps the gods are just getting you warmed up for your impending relocation? :D

What do you have for a boat?
I believe he owns some sort of wooden nightmare.

Spent most of yesterday with the lady pissed at me, only to end the day by backing her car into the garage and taking the metal handle of my trash bin to her rear quarter panel. Decent dent (on a bend no less) and scratches to the paint.

From the sounds of it the exact OPPOSITE was the theme for the weekend. :busted:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! I thought I'd be tired after my rides yesterday but so far so good -we'll see how my workout goes this morning.

Last Wednesday I had a 90 day check in with my cardiologist who is a marathon runner, she understands my need to come out this better than I went in. To that end she has extended my leave to include a further 2 months of 20 hour work weeks. I plan to make make the most of it by ramping up my 3 day a week cardio workout and bicycling or running on most other days.

I am expecting ting my new hardtail today but I won't get to see it until about 3, shipping weight is 31 LBS so it should be in the 22 pounder range.

Be safe and don't kill anyone.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

That's what she gets for wanting her car in the garage. It's much safer outside in the rain/snow/sleet while your two dodge metal trash bin handles under the roof.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Spent yesterday doing spring cleaning of Wifey's office, including "financial documents" and misc house ppwk.

I found five checks that hadn't been deposited, so I am assuming that Wifey decided the house needed to be cleaned and just threw all of the "to-do" mail into a stack in the office without telling me. Thankfully the only one that wasn't out of deposit range was a $50 check from my grandparents for Haley that was two years old. I'm not going to call and get that reissued; calling it a stupid tax.

Otherwise, work.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got to hit some TN dirt on some groomed IMBA trails. Had hoped to ride Saturday too but the rain shots down that plan. Love the bright green spring colors.

Socks from my SS @cecil