Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
just invited nascar driver jimmy johnson to come ride the non-imba style local trails that i build and favor; and also to experience wilson creek. i hope i don't take him somewhere that he wrecks, injures himself, and misses races, thus sparking the anger of nascar fans everywhere....
NASCAR driver on singletrack, how's that going to work ? I thought those guys could only turn left.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
One time while at the grocery store, I noticed a local XC pro taking his time picking out just the right brand of yogurt, so I seized the opportunity to slip a pack of Junior Johnson country ham into his basket of health food. Took him a while to notice.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Junior Johnson country ham is why I shop at aldis.... bisquick pancackes and missus butterworths also.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Philly here I come. Was not fun saying good bye to Lil heathen, that kiddo melts me.

I did make a trade with me lbs mechanic/shop owner today.

Two broken snapper lawnmowers for fresh tape/stans on my Scout plus new brake pads and a 550lb coil for my shock.:happydance:

I found the lawn mowers in the garage when we moved in.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Day from hell, Big Rig wreck on I580 created at 15 mile back up on the busiest truck route on the west coast. It spilled over onto all the surface streets causing total gridlock. It took me two hours to go the five miles to drop off the last two paratransit riders:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
He is a non-linear non-minimum phase system. He needs to implement a feed forward command output to remain in control across his full range of motion. Explain this to him and I am sure he will figure it out.
With a big brain like his, no problem. If he figures it out in time.

A race against time.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Day from hell, Big Rig wreck on I580 created at 15 mile back up on the busiest truck route on the west coast. It spilled over onto all the surface streets causing total gridlock. It took me two hours to go the five miles to drop off the last two paratransit riders:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Yay, California! My wife experienced a similar $hitstorm back in 1996 simply trying to get the 3 miles home from work. :disgust1: