Quantcast

***monday gmt***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just sat through an hour long meeting where a manager had his people present project funding requests. Executive manager couldn't make it so he delegated power to the manager who was requesting funding, giving the requesting manager power to approve his own funding requests.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just sat through an hour long meeting where a manager had his people present project funding requests. Executive manager couldn't make it so he delegated power to the manager who was requesting funding, giving the requesting manager power to approve his own funding requests.
good job guys.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fuck Monday

In other news Candide Thovex has gotten so good at skiing that he no longer needs snow :bonk:

So I guess skis make the same sound, no matter what they're sliding across.

Did anyone spot the dick faced monkey? Or the @stevew shed growing out of the side of the mountain? Also that is one big ass sand dune.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Ride the 5.5 if you have time and let know if it is good. It is on the short list for a new bike this spring.
Rode the 5.5 for you. I did not care to much for it. It felt hard to climb and pedal around with, did not seem very fast. It had 3.6 wide tires on it so that could have played a part. The 429 Trail was better, but the hub was annoying. Sounded like that cricket in your house that you cant find, mixed between a frogs croak. I felt like i was going to die on the Mach 4 on some of the trails i rode. Pedal bob on them was very minimal. Switchblade felt great. Did not get to ride the Mach 6 or Firebird. I was tired by the time the Mach 6 came back and the asshat on the med firebird hogged it for a good 3 hours. they only brought 1 of each size for the Firebird. Never rode carbon frames before so i cannot comment on the flexiness.
You're welcome for the perfect review.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Gyrate Monkey Turds

Meh, a day full of back to back meetings from 7:30am till 5:15pm is finally behind me. Too bad tomorrow is going to be similar. I wish I could be approving my own budget requests, too!

anyone ever drilled a carbon frame for stealth dropper routing?
If a true crabon, you need a dental drill for that.
Still a bad idea. Even if you manage to drill a good hole and not cause delamination, if the carbon layup was not optimized for there to be a hole there, you probably significantly reduced the strength of the frame in that area.
^^^ Angle grinder with beryllium blade.

carbon fiber thru axles now
for ones dentite needs

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/15543365/
No, no, no, fuck, no.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Rode the 5.5 for you. I did not care to much for it. It felt hard to climb and pedal around with, did not seem very fast. It had 3.6 wide tires on it so that could have played a part. The 429 Trail was better, but the hub was annoying. Sounded like that cricket in your house that you cant find, mixed between a frogs croak. I felt like i was going to die on the Mach 4 on some of the trails i rode. Pedal bob on them was very minimal. Switchblade felt great. Did not get to ride the Mach 6 or Firebird. I was tired by the time the Mach 6 came back and the asshat on the med firebird hogged it for a good 3 hours. they only brought 1 of each size for the Firebird. Never rode carbon frames before so i cannot comment on the flexiness.
You're welcome for the perfect review.
The Mach 6 looks good and the aluminium isn't dental prices ($2500).