Quantcast

Monday GMT

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got me looking back at my woodburns. started out as a joke for trail signs for our local system. i’ve probably made a dozen. they always end up getting stolen. the top one was the first (installed as you’re coming into a spot where a dude overshot a jump and broke his jaw). it got stolen in 2 days. bottom one is the second.

i think i need to make something for my triangle monkey bretheren. @roflbox - what are your trails in research triangle bork named?

49E0AB5F-6E3A-4706-A07B-06C335D240BA.jpeg

5BB558DD-9FD5-4A02-BEB1-F5A6002CDBBB.jpeg

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
got me looking back at my woodburns. started out as a joke for trail signs for our local system. i’ve probably made a dozen. they always end up getting stolen. the top one was the first (installed as you’re coming into a spot where a dude overshot a jump and broke his jaw). it got stolen in 2 days. bottom one is the second.

i think i need to make something for my triangle monkey bretheren. @roflbox - what are your trails in research triangle bork named?

View attachment 131128

View attachment 131129
I've experimented a little with woodburning. Made a couple "treasure chests" for my Catan project. Can't find any photos of the one I did for our set, but I made this one for a friend and burned in their family brand. I just used a broad tip on my butane soldering iron. Was difficult enough that I've decided woodburning isn't really an art I'd pursue further,

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
home come @I Are Baboon never wins stuff this cool at his running parties?
I just looked at the results for this race for the last few years. I'd have real good shot at winning one of those, and I'd certainly register for this race if I knew I could win an ax. That's about the coolest prize I've seen. Most runners I know would love a prize like this. I've got a 5K this Sunday and I have a pretty good chance at winning the race. The prize is a small medal. I've got enough of that shit. I'm doing the race for time though, not the prize.