Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Up at 4am to take MIL to airport (FML). Many deadlines this week so trying to get shit done with all of NC shut down by 6 inches of slush. Bikes are probably done for 2018 thanks to the above so I’m gonna really ramp up my drinking after Friday.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Count down to the great America trip of 2018 takes off. NYC>SouthBeach>WestPalmBeach. Not sure I am ready for a trip right now but flights booked and I am sure once we take off it will be tons of fun.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
still full from eating a shit ton of spaghetti/garlic bread last night....morning deuce should be a relief...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This weekend kicked my ass, holy crap am I tired.

Yesterday's snow ride was amazing. Perfect conditions. Some of the less traveled trails were like riding a skinny for a few KM. Deviate even a few inches off the compacted track and you were going to eat shit. :rofl:

Still need to find a cheap frame bag for the fat bike so that I don't need to carry a backpack.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hey there! I FINALLY got to see my brother this weekend, he was in Oregon for work and took a side trip to visit. It had been 15 years!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Early morning. Forgot I was supposed to start early today and barely made logged in around on time. Had some keto ice cream last night and I'm still not hungry; doubt I will be hungry for a while given the composition. MIL wanted to have Hanukkah last night while she was here. I got a cookbook for my smoker (half of which is stuff I can't eat because of the ingredients), a base layer that is specifically not what I was put onto my list (I hate xmas, btw), and $100 which nicely offsets part of what we paid for gifts.

Today has been a god damned cluster fuck. That is all.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
school canceled; work not. our innerwebs has also been out for the past two days for some unknown reason. fuck spectrum/time-warner. wife went to a coffee shop to work this AM; i’ll go in after lunch. i, too, like beer.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
school canceled; work not. our innerwebs has also been out for the past two days for some unknown reason. fuck spectrum/time-warner. wife went to a coffee shop to work this AM; i’ll go in after lunch. i, too, like beer.
Similar situ here, except at least my Al Gore palantir is still working just fine. And while I suspect riding is probably not an option for you in the near future, watch out for your crab0n death bar, because those things get even moar brittle in cold weather. T'would be a shame for the Woo prophecy to come to pass right before Santa solstice day :stop:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
worked all weekend which meant ski clinics all day Saturday & putting in 2.5 hours checking in to see if I got a lesson yesterday.
I didn't.
Skied in the park most of the day which is legit again this season & even more well thought out.
The girls dad had them at the mountain so I skied with YoLo, the five year old, Had a lot of fun with them.
Slept 11.5 hours last nite. no night terrors but tons of vivid dreams.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Been up since yesterday, no sleep yet as my admin always forgets when people get off work when they plan our semi annual physical fitness testng..... Like we got off at 0609, testing was from 0800-1000.... And we go back to work at 1800...... Fuck.... But I passed, and passed well

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Trying to help someone in a different building with a network loop problem is almost enough to bang my head off this desk.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Forsyth county got 14" of wet heavy snow in some places.

Made it to the studio to bang out some earrings cuz professional elves don't have the luxury of snow days in December. It is quiet though.
We ended up with about 11 in D-town before the rain smooshed it down. Pretty decent storm for something forecast as "maybe 3 inches."

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
We ended up with about 11 in D-town before the rain smooshed it down. Pretty decent storm for something forecast as "maybe 3 inches."
They were calling for a full on Snowpocalypse so city and state crews were on it this time. Only thing though is there is no more food. All the fatties panicked and rushed the stores to buy three months of provisions. Seriously, the fuckers bought it all.