Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
They were calling for a full on Snowpocalypse so city and state crews were on it this time. Only thing though is there is no more food. All the fatties panicked and rushed the stores to buy three months of provisions. Seriously, the fuckers bought it all.
Amazing but hardly surprising. Only provisions in short supply here were chips and booze. Gotta love a college town.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Checking on Amazon stuff being delivered...... One of the expensive items that was supposed to show up today shows as delivered in mail box...... It wasn't..... Post service says it absolutely is...... I was there when they showed up......

This will be fun

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Checking on Amazon stuff being delivered...... One of the expensive items that was supposed to show up today shows as delivered in mail box...... It wasn't..... Post service says it absolutely is...... I was there when they showed up......

This will be fun
We just had a similar situation. Amazon showed delivery, including a picture of it in our mailbox. When we got home, gone.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My sister and her family are down in Highlands Ranch. I see them an average of once per year, at Thanksgiving.

I skied again today. Not very long on the slopes, though, a little over 2 hours. Legs still cooked from yesterday. Tried to suck less at bumps. Bumps are hard, yo. I would have stayed a bit longer but the snow was kind of crusty after a very cold night.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My sister and her family are down in Highlands Ranch. I see them an average of once per year, at Thanksgiving.

I skied again today. Not very long on the slopes, though, a little over 2 hours. Legs still cooked from yesterday. Tried to suck less at bumps. Bumps are hard, yo. I would have stayed a bit longer but the snow was kind of crusty after a very cold night.
They don't make e-skis

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
We just had a similar situation. Amazon showed delivery, including a picture of it in our mailbox. When we got home, gone.
I was actually home when they pulled up. Dropped one box on the porch, asked the gal if there was more as I was expecting two more...... She said no, and double checked her truck.......
She actually recommended that I call the local office.......

Props to the local office though, they sent someone out to check all mail boxes on the street..... Brought me my stuff that was in the neighbors box.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got my skates sharpened. Fabreezed my pads and gloves. Learned my lesson on fabreezing my helmet. Skated for 2 hours. Ankles are all swollen and sore. I am old and Hockey is not for old people.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I was actually home when they pulled up. Dropped one box on the porch, asked the gal if there was more as I was expecting two more...... She said no, and double checked her truck.......
She actually recommended that I call the local office.......

Props to the local office though, they sent someone out to check all mail boxes on the street..... Brought me my stuff that was in the neighbors box.....
Maybe they also have the handlebar grips for my wife that were "delivered" last Monday...