Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I remember trying to strike up a conversation with a cute bartender at Trve Brewing (a brewery known for being über metal) years ago, telling her I remember really enjoying Carcass’ Heartwork album when it was released. She laughed and told me it was “cute that I liked pop metal”.

\m/ (>_<) \m/
You gotta go big. Tell her you have bits of Per Yngve Ohlin's skull embedded under your skin.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I remember trying to strike up a conversation with a cute bartender at Trve Brewing (a brewery known for being über metal) years ago, telling her I remember really enjoying Carcass’ Heartwork album when it was released. She laughed and told me it was “cute that I liked pop metal”.

\m/ (>_<) \m/
Did you tell her that being a pretentious twat was unattractive? :D
Sweet liege waffles. With blue cheese and onion chutney too. It was so good.

View attachment 140239

Lunch at Eagle BBQ. 22.7k vert thus far. I figure a few more runs then a bit of relaxing in non-ski boots before picking the kids up from their lessons.
WTF is that shit on the left?? :confused:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am flying solo this week as the wife is at a conference in whale's vagina, california.

No probem, I'm super dad. I got this.

Spent the afternoon at urgent care as my son has influenza B. He got vaccinated. We all got vaccinated. Fuck my fucking life. Daughter has a champion immune system, but it's the fucking WASP flu and my coworker was out for a week with it, so in all likelihood we're completely boned. Or I am. My career anyways....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I am flying solo this week as the wife is at a conference in whale's vagina, california.

No probem, I'm super dad. I got this.

Spent the afternoon at urgent care as my son has influenza B. He got vaccinated. We all got vaccinated. Fuck my fucking life. Daughter has a champion immune system, but it's the fucking WASP flu and my coworker was out for a week with it, so in all likelihood we're completely boned. Or I am. My career anyways....
hey, i'm solo dad this week too. *joy*

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Neighborhood kid charity is having a holiday celebration, while I’m here sick in bed. So much music I hate over the PA system one block over. Horns and saxophone solos everywhere.

And my 2 year old neighbor is stomp running in her living room, which shares a common wall and with my bedroom.

Guess it’s time for my Carcass playlist.

\m/ (>_<) \m/

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did 12 pull ups today. I was up to 10 lately after plateauing there for a month. I somehow got an extra 2. I am going to work on Push Ups next. I can do 3 sets currently. They hurt. I fucking Hate Jumping rope. I will no longer be participating in that Bull Shit...