Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Ride yesterday was just one of those rides. Tweaked derailleur hanger almost ruined the ride, and Yeti gave me the wrong one when I bought it all those years ago. Did my best to compensate for the tweak and moved on.

Until I hit a tree and made my wedding ring look a lot less ring like. Hammered it back into a circle when I got home, but I suppose now I should remove it before riding.

20200809_104656_copy_1008x477.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hospital? What happened now?
observation w/ neurology group. she's still having concussion related headaches, and one of the hospitals in Philly has a headache clinic within their neuro group. they do an inpatient study over a few days where they try different meds to see what works.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
At the DMV before they open to get the Sprinter registered. The line is literally a couple city blocks long. But maybe not so bad since everyone is spaced out? Holy cats.

Mornin!

Ride yesterday was just one of those rides. Tweaked derailleur hanger almost ruined the ride, and Yeti gave me the wrong one when I bought it all those years ago. Did my best to compensate for the tweak and moved on.

Until I hit a tree and made my wedding ring look a lot less ring like. Hammered it back into a circle when I got home, but I suppose now I should remove it before riding.

View attachment 148522
Generally speaking, wearing any kind of jewelry when riding or doing heavy work is not to be recommended.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Head... Doesn't hurt, but not happy. Probably drank 2L of water through last night, which is helping with said head...ache. Going to the lake and on a hike today. Back is sore from my swim, but in a good way.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I have never worn a wedding ring, or any ring for that matter.
Witness one de-gloving and you won’t either.

Fast ride yesterday left me shattered for day.
Slept like the dead and now merely severely dehydrated.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Mornin!

View attachment 148522
I can’t picture how you did that without totally smashing your finger...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I have never worn a wedding ring, or any ring for that matter.
Witness one de-gloving and you won’t either.
Sssh, don't say this too loud! You don't want another fellow monkey looking for a new job, or?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I pedaled into work, shall work today, pedal home, and then work 3.5 hours tomorrow. Then no mas until next Monday.

Like Shane, I enjoy not working.