Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
good thing something woke me around 1am and I realized I did not set my alarm for 0315. did so and promptly fell back asleep. Todays route was screwed up big time. spent 40 minutes last night figuring out how to make stuff work. I hate our office people. fucking numbnuts.

espresso and off into the darkness I go

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Can't remember sleeping that poorly in a while. Great way to start the day.

Jab #2 scheduled for after lunch. Let's see how I fare with the after effects.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
4ish inches of snow on the ///deck and still coming down hard. No outdoors riding today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it say, holmes! I am sitting here in my basement workspace and all I can smell is cat pee and cat shit. I need to tend to that....and maybe stick a Glade Plug-In into the wall. God damn. Speaking of animal waste, the new dog is getting us up twice a night for potty trips. She is sleeping through the night otherwise, so we can live with that while she grows out of it. Unrelated to that, we've signed her up for obedience training. Three major things are that she pulls like a monster truck on walks, she wants to eat the cat, and we want to learn how to keep her off the furniture.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
slept like crap, recurring nightmare 2 nights in a row.

hardest meeting of the week 8am today, thats out of the way so hopefully i can chug through the rest of the week.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What it say, holmes! I am sitting here in my basement workspace and all I can smell is cat pee and cat shit. I need to tend to that....and maybe stick a Glade Plug-In into the wall. God damn. Speaking of animal waste, the new dog is getting us up twice a night for potty trips. She is sleeping through the night otherwise, so we can live with that while she grows out of it. Unrelated to that, we've signed her up for obedience training. Three major things are that she pulls like a monster truck on walks, she wants to eat the cat, and we want to learn how to keep her off the furniture.
You said "off the furniture". :rofl:

PXL_20210503_002043590.jpg

I need to get her on video flipping the chair. Rather than get off it like a normal animal, she stands on the back until it touches the ground and steps off it and the chair flops back upright (usually). I've tried to get her to stop, she hopefully can't flip the new couch.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
first he has to apologize
How does one sufficiently apologize in Canadian? Are words enough? Do you have to back those words with offerings of beaver pelts and Avril Lavigne posters?

I'd like to go back some day and want to be prepared when that time comes.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, to air my dirty laundry, I got two DUI’s in the oughts when I was an idiot drunk, but I have been verifiably sober for over 11 years. So I think it’s time to try.
consult is $300, the case presentation is $2-3K.
I’ll keep you all informed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, to air my dirty laundry, I got two DUI’s in the oughts when I was an idiot drunk, but I have been verifiably sober for over 11 years. So I think it’s time to try.
consult is $300, the case presentation is $2-3K.
I’ll keep you all informed.
was your passport revoked? or just access to canada?