Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Scheduled 8 hours straight today. FTS. Haley has no summer camp this week, so we're not sure what she's going to do to stay busy as a few friends are out of town for the next few days.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Rode yesterday with a buddy yesterday who I haven't seen in 5 years. We rode the same trails we did when we were kids, some 20+ years ago. Always a pleasure to see him again. Felt a bit of minor heat stroke set in when I stopped sweating and got tingly, but it was 90+ degrees out and we rode for 3 hours, so that's not entirely surprising.

Today, I shall stay inside and enjoy the AC.

Here. Scheduled 8 hours straight today. FTS. Haley has no summer camp this week, so we're not sure what she's going to do to stay busy as a few friends are out of town for the next few days.
She good with hand tools? I know a set of oak built-ins that need to be torn out.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monday, friends. I am home alone again for the next three days. Wife took the new dog to Vermont while we get a new roof put on the house and garage. I'll drop the old dog off at a friend's house later today. Me and the cat will just put up with all of the noise. The install is supposed to be tomorrow and Wednesday but thunderstorms are in the forecast. I don't imagine they'll do the work in the rain.

Anyway, I swam for an hour this morning will fit a run in at 11:00 before it gets too hot. 100 heat index today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi ffrends
had a great weekend, very busy with lots of activities. managed to score power tower from my local curb alert, and now I can humiliate myself by not being able to do dips or pullups.

anybody with experience on the RWC needle bearing kit? My shock eye is too tight and it's causing creaking.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Happy Monday, friends. I am home alone again for the next three days. Wife took the new dog to Vermont while we get a new roof put on the house and garage. I'll drop the old dog off at a friend's house later today. Me and the cat will just put up with all of the noise. The install is supposed to be tomorrow and Wednesday but thunderstorms are in the forecast. I don't imagine they'll do the work in the rain.

Anyway, I swam for an hour this morning will fit a run in at 11:00 before it gets too hot. 100 heat index today.

I'm still impressed with 70 miles at 18.8mph. I'm convinced you were on an ebike.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
anybody with experience on the RWC needle bearing kit? My shock eye is too tight and it's causing creaking.
Don't they come with a few different diameter sizes of shaft, so you can fit the "best" one?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
If I read the blurb correctly yesterday, then it comes with 4 different shafts so you can test and find the best fit. To be clear- I don't have one yet, my fox 5 piece hardware is sticking in my RS Monarch shock. I need to either sand the bushing to make it looser or replace it with one of these.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I think Watz would recommend Haley try some SIUP nao

I am working, readin' ur inpatient CT/MR/US studies

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
what kind of world do you live in where house cleaning is the only chore?
how my weekdays after school/during school/weekends went....

get up....we are....

cutting wood

splitting wood

stacking wood

selling wood

when my dad was not out of town...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Went for a ride yesterday morning, trying to beat the heat. didn't work. was my first proper hot and humid ride of the season (90°F before humidity, felt like 106°F). didn't die or get organ failure though, so I guess it was a success.

afterwards took one of my boys and a friend to the river to swim in some rapids. much fun was had by all:
1623081883647.png

my house is pretty much in line with where the canoe is pointing:
1623081941388.png

the water is getting really low. we can't run that little channel in the canoe anymore. I need to find other rapids to play in, that are also safe for the kids! living this close to the water has been a god-send during this lockdown.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
angle on my go pro footage was..... less than ideal. pointed too low when standing, but fine when sitting. unfortunately i spend most of my time standing when riding DH. i think i'll need to get it mounted upside next time to raise the angle, as having it mounted right side up it was maxed out / backed up against the chest harness.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a nightmare last night where I made a taco and accidentally burned it.

Today I made a delicious taco and didn't burn it. Feeling blessed.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Goddamn favors for friends. We tore down a few hundred cedar pickets and posts, I posted on FB "free, but you have to take it all, as we dont have a hauler". Wife's friend chimed in "I'll take it tomorrow!"
That was a week ago, and this crap has been sitting in our neighbors yard since. She came to get it today, and only took the complete 6' pickets, and left all of the posts and rails and the broken pieces. And complained that there were staples in the pickets that would scratch her truck.
WTF is wrong with people?

"No good deed goes unfucked"

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Goddamn favors for friends. We tore down a few hundred cedar pickets and posts, I posted on FB "free, but you have to take it all, as we dont have a hauler". Wife's friend chimed in "I'll take it tomorrow!"
That was a week ago, and this crap has been sitting in our neighbors yard since. She came to get it today, and only took the complete 6' pickets, and left all of the posts and rails and the broken pieces.
WTF is wrong with people?

"No good deed goes unfucked"
fucking etsy pinterest crowd.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This past weekend was the official "put free shit out on the curb" in my hood. Lots of rednecks in pickup trucks picking up every they could get their hands in.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fished this morning then the wifey stressed out about work and dressage competitions so in the name of avoiding a major blow up I find myself half way home spending the night just west of Wells NV . Only cut the vacation 1/2 day short. Just cooked a pizza in the camper oven for dinner.
IMG_20210607_192832805~2.jpg