Quantcast

{{{ Monday GMT }}}

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tired, confused, and a little annoyed.

Bit of a shitshow of a weekend, I've decided that San Diego has the worst food of any county in California. This is, I believe, the 7th time I've been there as an adult and I can't think of a single meal I've had that was genuinely good. We all got varying levels of food poisoning, the kiddo had a massive blow-out on the drive home, so bad infact that the best option was to just cut his clothes off to avoid smearing shit on the few patches of skin not covered in shit. You get some strange looks when you're at a gas station in Encino pumping Purrel onto a knife while telling a naked 3 year old it'll be okay. Threw the poopy clothes in a bag and tossed them into a dumpster, did not check said dumpster first and nearly hit the homeless lady who was in there looking for cans in the head with a shit-smeared pair of Garanimals jeans.

Sounds authentic

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nashville hot chicken for dinner. That's some good shit. A small serving pretty thoroughly filled me up, and there were people ordering large and XL servings. Guess it's not a surprise the number of moose knuckles that were witnessed and men standing, panting at the pisser, while at the zoo today.

Somehow it's cold as all hell. Like, colder than CO and actually warmer on paper. Stupid humidity.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Well your truck is broken, your bike is old, I don't ski. What else have you got that I can call dibs on?
well, he's got this old, crusty sock...

... that he keeps tied around his seatpost for some unknown reason. to scare off other trail users by the smell, perhaps?

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
4 days straight with the work phone and laptop turned off. I could get used to this.

Also, managed to chop off the last ~2 mm of my right thumb. Crazy how useless I feel without that thumb. …good thing I’ll be back at work tomorrow…

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Monkey is slow to load. Not like
Also the monkey has been slow to load for a couple days. I thought it might be me, but nope.
Me too, mentioned the other day. Pretty sure it is DNS, or something really early in the load process. Once it starts loading it’s fast for me, but just a big slow lag to start. (@binary visions help!)

The guy who invented the Fosbury flop is dead.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Slow Horses on AppleTV is pretty great if you’re looking for a bingy series. Need to pay attention though.