Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Now that the sportsball event is over, what made up nonsense controversy are we going to talk about instead of the fact that a former and possibly future president just told the world he would sell out NATO?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am still confused why hating Nato has become a thing. Even the support to Ukraine most of the funds go back into the US manufacturers of the weapons shipped.

I had a good weekend with a fun night out with old buddy where we met random people and had a lot of fun without getting too hung over the next day. Had a really good ride last night too in the gym. Seems like my legs are really getting better after I had a fall back during my renovation work. More gym time tonight.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Since you're wondering what I ran this morning, I did 13.25 miles in 1:42:45 with 800' of uphill. Good times! We've got a foot of snow coming tonight so I figure I'd do two days worth of running today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all

WFH for the morning. But it will actually be a fairly busy morning. Not sure how I (and a few others) ended up off or on half days when the guy who worked the weekend has a full day, but I didn’t make the schedule…

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I am still confused why hating Nato has become a thing. Even the support to Ukraine most of the funds go back into the US manufacturers of the weapons shipped.
:stupid:

Why is nobody telling folks that the support for Ukraine is a big economy support program for western countries with the benefit that every tank/plan/ship the Ukrainians destroy, NATO does not have to in a future conflict with Russia when (not if) it comes?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I should have WFH because tomorrow is our new all hands day we are doing at the start of a new sprint. And since tomorrow might actually be the start of a real sprint, it's kind of a big deal. But I will be WFH at least a couple days this week.

I have lost zero pounds of my pandemic 40, but I will do something about that.