Quantcast

~~ Monday GMT ~~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Oh hai.
Super fun rides Saturday and Sunday. Saw first yellow aspens, so winter will be here later this afternoon.
Up before Fi Vay Em, because she’s up, so I’m up. Hmfph.

Whatcha got?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:wave:

I miss riding bikes. Spent part of the day yesterday getting this pig ready for winter season. Donated Rival cranks and cheap aliexpress BB so I can run a couple with 170mm crank arms.

IMG_5341.jpeg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Child and I laid in the grass last night waiting for it to get dark so we could look for bats and stars. It was awesome.

Now to schedule a dealership appointment to get my truck fixed up so it doesn't go into limp mode.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ride with Splat yesterday was fun but it took us nearly two hours to go a little under 7 miles. Between stopping to check Trailforks every 30 seconds, and tough technical trails, it was slow going. Then this morning I RAN 10 miles in 75 minutes.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
so winter will be here later this afternoon.
Looked like a wintery mix falling on Elbert/Massive north of us as we were climbing up high yesterday. Then sleeted a little as we descended Loveland Pass on the way home. We were traffic all the way from A-Basin to Idaho Spings.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Cleared windfall on trails yesterday, tick attached to left thigh this morning... :wave:

HBD @slyfink :cheers:
cheers fellas!

still dealing with lingering Covid symptoms. Mostly just a bit of congestion and a runny nose. Maybe a bit of mental fog too. yay. I'm thinking I should probably postpone dinner with my family tonight... I don't want to get the kids sick :\

was supposed to start in a new office today, but I was going to go leverage my symptoms not to go in. we were told that while the move happened, nothing is unpacked yet, so not to bother going in.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Germtube Monday.

The weather this weekend was perfect for riding,. Grr. At least I can “walk” again this morning without crutches. Swelling on the knee is down, but stability is a little dicey…

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Must be all that bicycle commuting!
:thumb:
Thought this might be the case, so I walked down to the bus stop to ride the bus into work and give my back a break. Bus didn't show up at the usual time so I checked the app. Fucking thing was 47 minutes late, so I walked back to the house and rode the bike in anyway. Took the danger route and still made it to work on time.

I guess the lesson to be learned is to check the bus schedule before I leave the house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thought this might be the case, so I walked down to the bus stop to ride the bus into work and give my back a break. Bus didn't show up at the usual time so I checked the app. Fucking thing was 47 minutes late, so I walked back to the house and rode the bike in anyway. Took the danger route and still made it to work on time.

I guess the lesson to be learned is to check the bus schedule before I leave the house.
do some yoga