Quantcast

~~ Monday GMT ~~

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
waiting to hear back from my dr's office.
get dat zpack
My whole family had an infection of what we believe to be mycoplasma. Shit sucked yo. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in your area too.

/me just rolled over two of my accounts into my IRA. #moneymoves. Adulting is hard. Fuckin' vanguard wants $75 to print a check, turds.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There can be more than one. :homer:
the people that called the cops on a kid that walked through their yard?
the hoarders?
the guy that doesn't take care of his pool and has let it become infested with frogs?
the couple that let a pile of firewood rot on the ground so long it harbored termites?

i mean, i could go on.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
the people that called the cops on a kid that walked through their yard?
the hoarders?
the guy that doesn't take care of his pool and has let it become infested with frogs?
the couple that let a pile of firewood rot on the ground so long it harbored termites?

i mean, i could go on.
Sounds like your town has a plethora!

Oh, wait. Pennsylvania. Carry on.

:homer:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Was finally able to pull a decent sized ride. Feels painfully good. I need to do that more.

HBD @slyfink

May you Sly all the Fink (goes into urban dictionary room...)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Well, my leg isn’t getting better at any speed. Gonna up the treatment plan today. Actually just wanted to see what was up with Stoney’s karting drama.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if I fly to boston wednesday without a bag

what are the chances I get a free prostate exam courtesy of tsa...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
What happened to your leg?
Had a pretty good crash going over a large wet rock roll. Wasn’t going quite fast enough, hopped the bike to clear the (jagged pointy) downslope but didn’t clear it. Front wheel washed out hard to the left, I kept going forwards and landed hard on my right leg. Have royally fucked up the right hip joint. Thought it was coming right, seem to have walked on it too much and now over a week later it feels almost as bad. Causing all sorts of muscle aches and pains. Well over it. Gonna start on the Prednisone this morning though, hopefully that’ll help.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so Ruth went off to the Capitola Wine festival on Wednesday with her sister and her sisters friend. they got bag on Sunday and all 3 have tested positive for covid. I am sleeping in the guest room. both of s are wearing N95 masks and she is now taking Paxlovid. I am feeling fine and testing negative. We have all the widows in the house open and the fans on blowing air out of the hose to keep the virus level low.

I have a hepa filter on my Cpap and the air intake up against the window screen. hopefully i don't get sick.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
my tickets to Janes Addiction / Love & Rockets are officially cancelled and refunded.
fucking Perry Farrell, get your shit together man.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
my tickets to Janes Addiction / Love & Rockets are officially cancelled and refunded.
fucking Perry Farrell, get your shit together man.
I don't listen to them at all, but saw that all over Instagram.

Sucks about your show, at least you got refunded.

But lol, what a hissy fit or whatever happened....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so Ruth went off to the Capitola Wine festival on Wednesday with her sister and her sisters friend. they got bag on Sunday and all 3 have tested positive for covid. I am sleeping in the guest room. both of s are wearing N95 masks and she is now taking Paxlovid. I am feeling fine and testing negative. We have all the widows in the house open and the fans on blowing air out of the hose to keep the virus level low.

I have a hepa filter on my Cpap and the air intake up against the window screen. hopefully i don't get sick.
That sucks. Hope you all stay healthy.