~~ Monday GMT ~~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
so Ruth went off to the Capitola Wine festival on Wednesday with her sister and her sisters friend. they got bag on Sunday and all 3 have tested positive for covid. I am sleeping in the guest room. both of s are wearing N95 masks and she is now taking Paxlovid. I am feeling fine and testing negative. We have all the widows in the house open and the fans on blowing air out of the hose to keep the virus level low.

I have a hepa filter on my Cpap and the air intake up against the window screen. hopefully i don't get sick.
I'd move into the camper.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my tickets to Janes Addiction / Love & Rockets are officially cancelled and refunded.
fucking Perry Farrell, get your shit together man.
I did not attend the raleigh date...

my spider senses were tingling....

it was no brian jonestown massacre fight....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Same. MRI results are in. L4/5 bulge. Going to the doc today for his thoughts on how to proceed.
Might not be related. Disc protrusions at L4-5 and L5-S1 are super common whether or not symptomatic.

HBD @slyfink

/me leaf peeped a bit. Still too early for most part

IMG_5188.jpeg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Need to get to the gym and cook some good food later.
That's a weird place to make dinner but okay.

that's what i get for pressure washing my dirty ass house without appropriate PPE
So you have a detached shitter? Like an outhouse or something?

You live in the state where people elected a howler monkey to the federal govt.
Sir, this is an affront to howler monkeys. I say good day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so my nephews scout master who died rafting...

retired on August 30th...

died September 7th

fucked.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
no, but my great grandfather's farm house in WVA did. didn't have indoor plumbing until i wanna say 1990?
My grandfather's farm house was like that too. My mom grew up having to cross the huge back yard to go to the washroom. Can you imagine what that must have been like on a dark night in February? :busted:

And we complain when the toilet paper is put on the holder backwards...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My grandfather's farm house was like that too. My mom grew up having to cross the huge back yard to go to the washroom. Can you imagine what that must have been like on a dark night in February? :busted:

And we complain when the toilet paper is put on the holder backwards...

No washlet?

*GASP*

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
so Ruth went off to the Capitola Wine festival on Wednesday with her sister and her sisters friend. they got bag on Sunday and all 3 have tested positive for covid. I am sleeping in the guest room. both of s are wearing N95 masks and she is now taking Paxlovid. I am feeling fine and testing negative. We have all the widows in the house open and the fans on blowing air out of the hose to keep the virus level low.

I have a hepa filter on my Cpap and the air intake up against the window screen. hopefully i don't get sick.
Good luck with the cootie dodging.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
well, I finally got the three problem trees down, one was hung up in the vines and sat back on the wedges, I had to stack three to get it over, the big rotten one broke into about 8 pieces and just about nailed me, luckily none of the several thousand pound chunks went into the street. The third one was the sketchiest of all, the top broke out while I was wedging it over, luckily I saw it happening and was able to step around the bole as it speared the spot I was standing about 5 foot into the ground.

Was able to progress the driveway with the excavator to across the bottom of the property and now starting to build and fill for the corner up to the soon to be pads.