Quantcast

Monday Graphic Installment

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Looks great!

One thing though (if I can be picky), it seems as though you spent a lot of time cutting this out and working with the shadow ... why'd you leave the original background in the middle of the wheels? Too much of a pain otherwise?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
macko said:
Looks great!

One thing though (if I can be picky), it seems as though you spent a lot of time cutting this out and working with the shadow ... why'd you leave the original background in the middle of the wheels? Too much of a pain otherwise?

there's always a critic...

:p

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
TreeSaw said:
Nice job! I will have to try and find one of our Deck Party invite pics....Sq-Earl made me jump off of our roof on my old Cro-Moly Trek hardtail! :rofl:
sounds like THAT photo doesn't need ANY manipulation!!! :D ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
mtnbrider said:
When can I do a photo of you?
:nope:

If you want to "do" photographs in the privacy of your own home, that's your business, but the rest of us don't want to hear about you humping your printouts... it's creepy. Besides, do you really want to risk the papercuts?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
binary visions said:
:nope:

If you want to "do" photographs in the privacy of your own home, that's your business, but the rest of us don't want to hear about you humping your printouts... it's creepy. Besides, do you really want to risk the papercuts?
ooocchhh!!! That cuts deep! :D Besides...i think that question was for ME... don't be cuttin :D in on my invitations!! i still don't see YOU forking up an photos!

As for the response to mtnbrider...;) ...

I'll have to get back to you on that one. :evil: :sneaky:

Not sure i want the "real" me exposed! :D :evil: :agree: :eviltongu