Quantcast

>>> Monday I survived Sweden GTM >>>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My trip to Sweden was really good. Almost 9 hours on the bike in scenic Sweden. Great company. 185km and ended up with 2900m of climbing and the legs felt good all way. Still sore legs.

Where we stated the had a breakfast together

Ferry to the main land

More off road than gravel at time (here its the only female rider of the day)

CBJ in charge mode

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i also, am tired. finished stacking firewood saturday. rode bikes w/ kids sunday AM, stacked more (other) firewood then mowed lawn. my son wanted to ride the tractor with me so we did some hot laps around the yard once i was done mowing. i let him steer for a while and he loved it. went out for delicious local bbq and beers w/ wifey last night. spicy peanut wings and brisket :drool: promptly fell asleep once we got home. i may or may not have woken up with meat sweats around 4am.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Traffic has been the lightest in 2019 so far today. I have no doubt it will be a different story for the next couple of months. Le tired, need vacation soon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Traffic has been the lightest in 2019 so far today. I have no doubt it will be a different story for the next couple of months. Le tired, need vacation soon.
Same here. Google even told me that my commute should take roughly half of what it normally would. I assume this all reverses next week when school starts. :(

Back in the office. :(

A week off and per usual my desk is all jacked up from people covering me. But I guess on the plus side, this time they didn't screw around with my chair or leave coffee mugs sitting here.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ate dinner last night. Not planning on eating until Saturday, lunch or dinner depending on my whim.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's bike is largely built. I need to chase the threads on the bb still though before I can put on the cranks.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Went out for a date night with the wife on Saturday, so that was nice. Went to a nice steakhouse, walked around an outdoor mall for a bit and then went and hit some balls at the batting cages. Wife had fun and hit a bunch of softballs. I impressed myself connecting on the majority of balls in the 70mph cage. We ended up getting home around 9 and my mom magically already had the difficult child in bed, so that was the best part. Sunday I ran some parts on the cnc and went a bday party for a 1 year old. Normally I find an excuse, but this is for my best friend. There was a taco guy, so tacos were consumed and it made me partially forget the pain of a child's bday party.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Isnt that like 5 days from now?
Yes. Will be 6 days if I make it until Saturday dinner. Or maybe I’ll feel good and extend it even more, only drinking water while out to dinner Saturday. Or maybe I’ll crash and burn early.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yes. Will be 6 days if I make it until Saturday dinner. Or maybe I’ll feel good and extend it even more, only drinking water while out to dinner Saturday. Or maybe I’ll crash and burn early.
What am I missing here? Are you fasting on purpose?

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
In all seriousness what is the point in this? Cannot be good for the body..

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
he's also being an asshole to his cat.
Not my cat, and I try to just ignore him mostly. The other cat is great. I carry him around cradled belly-up like a cat-baby and he tolerates it and purrs away.

i guess he couldn't find a fancy cleanse diet :rolleyes:
Show me a plausible biochemical mechanism for something and I’ll try it. This makes sense to me based off of what I know of metabolism, whereas calorie restriction in and of itself just leads to metabolic compensation within a few weeks or months.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Not my cat, and I try to just ignore him mostly. The other cat is great. I carry him around cradled belly-up like a cat-baby and he tolerates it and purrs away.
so are you just boarding the cat for someone else temporarily?

Show me a plausible biochemical mechanism for something and I’ll try it. This makes sense to me based off of what I know of metabolism, whereas calorie restriction in and of itself just leads to metabolic compensation within a few weeks or months.
thatsthejoke.jpg. it's all pseudoscience from mommy blogs.