Quantcast

~~~Monday Moanday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Had a nice visit with both sets of parents over the weekend. Showed off photos of my kitchen renno, thread forthcoming.

Up early today, I'm going to Hartford to watch some sheet piles get vibrated into the ground.

Be safe out there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heading out to do an inspection on a building today in Yorktown. Should be a crazy day with a million things going on yeppie for Cell phones.....

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Morning Monkeys! A 33.5 mile road ride Saturday and 19 miles of singletrack yesterday makes for somewhat tired legs today. I took my mom to the Cornell Plantations to look at their herb and azalea gardens yesterday morning because she seems to enjoy that sort of stuff. Her gardening skills apparently skipped me, as my apartment is the place where houseplants come to die.

Have a grrrrrrreat Monday!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
My girlfriend's car had a heater hose that had ruptured, so on Sunday I set out to fix it.

The heater hose is right on top of the engine and it's only about 8" long. Should take, what, maybe 20 minutes to replace, including struggling with the rusty hose clamp.

Only for some friggin' reason, Ford thought it was a brilliant idea to permanently crimp the hose to a non-removable clamp on the metal pipe going into the firewall. So a 20 minute job turned into an hour of trying to fit a hacksaw into the engine compartment so I could cut the clamp off. Thank you, Ford.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Still no baby. I have a feeling my due date (today or Friday depending on which Dr. you talk to) will come and go without any special deliveries. :( I'm officially on maternity leave so I hope she comes out soon, because I am going to go crazy in my house!!!! At least I have good coffee to keep me company.

That and I had a wonderful mother's day....Sydney is the greatest kid :D I can't wait to see her with her little sister.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We had our first child birth class on Saturday afternoon. That was definitely an interesting time complete with details and graphic videos. It was definitely informative but not sure it's 100% worth the money spent. Yesterday, my wife and I took my mom out for dinner/movie. We saw the Avengers... it was pretty good but wouldn't put it up in my top 10 movies or anything like that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hmmmm....misplaced a large brown envelope with 25 years worth of concert ticket stubs...a ticket to tomorrows lee renaldo show with m.ward....and the drop outs to the metalhead...and various other stickers and ****....don't remember the last time i saw it...

rain....fvcking rain.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
hmmmm....misplaced a large brown envelope with 25 years worth of concert ticket stubs...a ticket to tomorrows lee renaldo show with m.ward....and the drop outs to the metalhead...and various other stickers and ****....don't remember the last time i saw it...

rain....fvcking rain.
Isn't that something that should be in the safe? :confused:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning.

We had our first child birth class on Saturday afternoon. That was definitely an interesting time complete with details and graphic videos. It was definitely informative but not sure it's 100% worth the money spent. Yesterday, my wife and I took my mom out for dinner/movie. We saw the Avengers... it was pretty good but wouldn't put it up in my top 10 movies or anything like that.
We aren't doing the birthing class this time around....didn't find it that useful last time and have confidence
in letting nature take it's course so to speak. Now, if only it would...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We aren't doing the birthing class this time around....didn't find it that useful last time and have confidence
in letting nature take it's course so to speak. Now, if only it would...
Our friends that were due this week finally had their baby last night. So hopefully nature will get around to you guys sometime this week :thumb:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just got word that the offer I made on a buddy's Yeti 303 R-DH has been accepted, and as such I'll have a new-to-me-and-barely-ridden downhill bike in the next week or so.

Game on.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got word that the offer I made on a buddy's Yeti 303 R-DH has been accepted, and as such I'll have a new-to-me-and-barely-ridden downhill bike in the next week or so.

Game on.
Great. Just what I need... You even faster.