Quantcast

~~~Monday, Monday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Happy Labor Day to all the New Zealand Monkeys!

Have a bologna sandwich in celebration of Bologna Day!

Went car shopping with BigT yesterday. She drove the Mazda 3 (2 versions) and the Kia Forte. She thinks that she is going to buy the Forte. It was the only car that when she got out of it, she wasn't saying what was wrong, what she didn't like, what she wished it had in it. Her mother told her that when she found her car, she would know it.

Out on the right of way today. At least it isn't raining.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Busy weekend around here. At school doing my work as class adviser on Saturday and again on Sunday (fundraising event). Headed to the local CX race for a little while too. Syd is supposed to take a hiphop dance class after school today so we'll see how that goes. She got closed out of gymnastics, dance and swim so hopefully this one works out. Our local YMCA really doesn't do much to help working parents. Registration always starts at 8am and closes right away so if you aren't able to take the time off work to register, your child misses out :(

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
well now that im at school and have time to post in my flash animation class where the teacher never shows up. this weekend was pretty sweet for me, got my license (you have been warned) so i can now stop bumming rides off people. as for yesterday i went to trail day at vietnam and we got a lot done, we managed to rebuild pretty much all of rubber stamp and its now riding better then ever.

today i have to do yard work but i may try and go for a ride after im done with that. anyway be safe out there monkeys and watch out for a white volvo wagon with a sinister gruitr on top if your in mass.

on a side note can you believe we don't have like a evil grin smiley face?

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Another night of insomnia, so I went to do some night shooting of the Denver skyline and the crescent moon which came out quite nice.
Heading out later today to look for a part time job as the winter shooting doesn't officially start for me for a few more weeks.

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Back from a blitz weekend trip to Ray's CLE. Left Saturday at 5AM, made great time and was riding before 11:00. No such luck on the way home, hit some traffic and then got tagged at 76 in a 55, but ticketed for 65. Added $130 to an otherwise not too expensive weekend.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Back to work after a nice two week vacation. My voicemail and email inboxes apparently exploded....

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I got my @ss kicked at Moosic Mtn in PA yesterday. I am so sore today, it's not even funny. That had to have been the most technical riding I've ever encountered in my life... as well as the hardest rocks, and, and trees for that matter, of which I encountered up close and personal, a few times. I donated a lot of skin the the MTBing gods yesterday. I hope they're satisfied for a while.

Upstate NY monkeys: It looks like they're building an indoor park in Syracuse, scheduled to open in December. Might be worth checkin' out!
CranX, a new indoor-outdoor bike park in the Syracuse area, shoots for a December opening | syracuse.com

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
went for a night ride starting at 9:30pm last night. rode way too long and too late. my 10 month old decided it was a good night to stay up all. i'm working on a few hours of sleep. the ride was good, but too muddy and sections of the trail reeked like raw sewage. gotta love NJ. my night rides are going to start earlier from now on.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
louis ck....fvcking hilarious friday night.

justin townes earle....great saturday night.

yesterday.....veg.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
An indoor park bike park in Syracuse?!? What, What, WHAT!!!
I got my @ss kicked at Moosic Mtn in PA yesterday. I am so sore today, it's not even funny. That had to have been the most technical riding I've ever encountered in my life... as well as the hardest rocks, and, and trees for that matter, of which I encountered up close and personal, a few times. I donated a lot of skin the the MTBing gods yesterday. I hope they're satisfied for a while.

Upstate NY monkeys: It looks like they're building an indoor park in Syracuse, scheduled to open in December. Might be worth checkin' out!
CranX, a new indoor-outdoor bike park in the Syracuse area, shoots for a December opening | syracuse.com
Yup, in DeWitt. Hopefully we'll be able to check it out soon!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Booyah, back at work after a riding vacation - pics later this week. Yesterday I rode in the Unofficial Underground Bend Super D. Won for the women and was rewarded with cold hard cash money! Love it!!!!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I actually have to buy ammo and a ski mask today....this is going to be fun
ummmm?

'Morning! My brother came to town Saturday after a year and a half of teaching Engrish over there. he'll only be here for a short time, so I ditched the "Fall Down" festival (shuttle day) here Sunday to spend time with him. It is so good to see him! My mom was precious... so happy to have all of her babies (grand and in-law included) under one roof. :)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Started my morning @ the Doctor for my annual. :twitch:

Had breakfast/lunch at a local Italian deli afterwards. Italian Hero and gigantic fountain Pepsi. WIN!
Turn your head and cough. Oh wait... that's just what happens when you go to work.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Finally got a confirmation for my phone interview tomorrow. Went by the office location and the site looks awesome. It's 2 buildings down from a defunct previous employer (where I was working when I met my wife 12 years ago) and 1.2 miles door to door via skateboard.

Man, I always get nervous for interviews at places I want to work. :panic:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i did see. that made me mad jelly, so i had to compensate by making sauce. right now its looking like i'm gonna get a big second crop of pasillas.