Quantcast

~~~Monday, Monday GMT~~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Meh. I'm in a sour mood and it's going to get worse before it gets better. I worked six hours Saturday and pretty much all day yesterday. "At least yesterday you got to work from home" as a coworker put it this morning. :rolleyes: Yeah, 10 hours of working on my ass off in the comfort of a dining room chair was so much easier.

Hate.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, seems like everyone has a case of the Mondays this morning :think:

Screw this warm weather and no snow... I'm pulling one of my bikes out of the garage this week and going for a ride.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Meh. I'm in a sour mood and it's going to get worse before it gets better. I worked six hours Saturday and pretty much all day yesterday. "At least yesterday you got to work from home" as a coworker put it this morning. :rolleyes: Yeah, 10 hours of working on my ass off in the comfort of a dining room chair was so much easier.

Hate.
Suck it up princess.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Morning monkeys, seems like everyone has a case of the Mondays this morning :think:

Screw this warm weather and no snow... I'm pulling one of my bikes out of the garage this week and going for a ride.
Yup. I rode my local trails Saturday afternoon. It was wet as heck and climbing sucked, as I haven't been getting much cardiovascular exercise sliding down hills lately. But, it was good to be out. :thumb: Sunday was sliding down boilerplate slopes at GP. Still good to be outside, and I had good company. (My expectations of slope conditions are really REALLY low; I find that helps w/ attitude).

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Rode Lynn Saturday with Polandspring88 and again Sunday with another friend and had an absolute blast despite only riding once in the month or so prior. Sunny and temps in the 40s/50s for the beginning of January and no snow is friggin' awesome.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I had a mixed weekend. I skate skied Saturday until my legs burned and then Sunday I mountain biked. I guess it's the best of both worlds but I'd rather we get more snow. We're starting to plan our spring vacation and thinking of a Yuba City area trip to combine with some races in Weaverville, CA.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Early start to my Monday with all my test servers down. Might just have to call it a day and crawl back into bed. I feel like hell.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Got two strength training gym workouts in this weekend, hot yoga, and hauled two large truckfuls full of wood from one house to another with the hubby yesterday. Had an AWESOME fire in the wood stove last night and some celebratory wine while we sat on the couch and chatted. A right lovely evening! :)

All these endorphons from exercising after being lazy for so long have really gone to my head! Happy Monday!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Managed a 2.5 hour ride at SMBA yesterday and the conditions were awesome. 35 degrees and everything was still firm from the overnight freeze. My lungs hated me afterward, but I was happy a happy prego lady enjoying the trails and only had 1 near crash experience (ice is really slippery mkay). Busy week and no good snow in the forcast again :(