Quantcast

[>>> monday monday monday <<<]

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Have a sick household. Spent Saturday evening at the children's hospital, and wifey is also down for the count. I'm dragging ass this morning. Ugh.

We turned the heat off yesterday to open the windows for a bit and "air out" the house. House was freezing this morning (61 freedoms). Turns out when I switched the thermostat back on - I set it to air conditioning mode... Oops.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello there gigglepuss

good and bad weekend. had some fun with the kiddos, including visiting an all-you-can play arcade out in worcester. Came home to sunday night fights with the wife, idiotically took my frustration out on my laptop during summer camp registration and now it's...a little broken. oops. will make a good zwift computer but the touchscreen is dead. lappy was approaching obsolescence anyways, but still.

finished up the new xc bike and am almost finished. need new matchy grips and to swap the tires for more trailbike oriented rubber. got a 30 minute row in which felt great. trying to sell off old bike parts and now I'm at work.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Visit Hilarie, get a birthday card for @Bunnista, figure out how to torch the rest of the building I'm removing, I need to get on one of my bikes and ride... :wave:
Push it all together with a tractor/backhoe/loader/skid steer/etc and re-burn!

I had a nice bonfire yesterday, finishing off the slash pile from last fall. Now I get to build another pile or 4.

Raining and windy. Wtf theres lots of work to do this month and times a wastin.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
how was Monarch
After a couple laps in silky smooth light powder on Sunday we were back in the lift line, and I overheard a couple guys talking just behind us. One guy asks the other “How is it up there?” The second guy just replied “That’s the drug” and didn’t say another word.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Surviving the heavy rain in SoCal.

Checked my work email to find someone outside my company had some rude things to say about my coworker, but they forgot to remove me from that email's cc list :close:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say, chuckles. Pizza for dinner last night was way too salty so I kept waking up last night with the thirsty dry mouth. I got up at 1:00 AM and pounded a large glass of water, then the dog wanted to go out for poop and pee and 3:00, then I was up again at 4:00 because I had to pee due to pounding the water. So, I slept in until 7:00 then went for an hour jog after a couple of work meetings. I'm feeling surprisingly good now but will likely crash early tonight.

We're getting a new foster pup this afternoon. A white lab that is supposedly pretty chill. Hope she sleeps tonight!

service.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
lab body....pit looking face...

:nerd:

titty bit nipply here....but the orb is burning brightly.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I live my life a quarter mile at a time

Sup yo,

Turning down an offer on the river house today, dumb asses want to be contingent on their shit box selling, um yeah, no thanks

In other news,

getting the boat ready for some crabbing this week. apparently, there is some sort of sporting match this weekend that requires a couple of dozen crabz

Push it all together with a tractor/backhoe/loader/skid steer/etc and re-burn!

I had a nice bonfire yesterday, finishing off the slash pile from last fall. Now I get to build another pile or 4.

Raining and windy. Wtf theres lots of work to do this month and times a wastin.
In general, I like to avoid power equipment, causes too much long term damage.
^
lab body....pit looking face...

:nerd:

titty bit nipply here....but the orb is burning brightly.
I don't see no pitty there...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Have a sick household. Spent Saturday evening at the children's hospital, and wifey is also down for the count. I'm dragging ass this morning. Ugh.

We turned the heat off yesterday to open the windows for a bit and "air out" the house. House was freezing this morning (61 freedoms). Turns out when I switched the thermostat back on - I set it to air conditioning mode... Oops.
lab results are in and confirm a step infection. also, the boy's ear is leaking pus. glad to know I didn't go to the hospital for nothing. :twitch:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Hey y'all
Power went out do to crazy winds yesterday afternoon. Still out and PG&E has no timeline on when it will be back.

Woke up to an email from an engineer in our office in Europe accusing my Techs of not packing an item properly and damaging another company's pre-production crank. Luckily it was not my team who shipped the parts. Still though, happy Monday.

Getting more time playing with our new 3D printer in the lab and I must say, this thing rocks! This thing is a quarter of the cost of our Raise3D printers, prints 3 times faster and at higher quality. The software is way more intuitive as well.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
afternoon folks. I need to speed through a meeting (good thing I am running it) about hosting the NYS YMCA Gymnastics Championships in April, then high tail it home to bake...Syd turns 18 tomorrow and I have a plan to properly embarrass her all throughout the school day. I LOVE that her teachers adore her and are totally on board with this too.