Quantcast

~~~Monday, My Thursday, GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yes, you saw that right. Today is my Thursday. I was originally supposed to be on my RI project, but at 3:30 on Friday, I get a call that it is postponed for us.

Had a good weekend, even without being at Monkeyfest, though the lack of photographic evidence is disturbing. The planned ride for Sunday was cancelled due to the weather.

Today I'm going to Providence to look at a couple of streets of houses from the right of way (public road).

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monday, monkeys! Three day work week, then off to Martha's Vineyard for six days. HOORAY!!

Awesome weekend at Monkeyfest. Always a good time when we get to meet up with a bunch of monkeys again. Wife and I only got to ride Friday and Saturday, but we managed around 45 miles of riding between the two days. Perfect riding weather, too. Can't wait for the next Monkeyfest!

Lots of office work to get done in this short week. Go Red Sox.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
morning monkeys, went to get up early today and take the boat out and do some fishing before work but it was to foggy. maybe tonight if the weather looks alright i may go out, wish me luck.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Put my 2-weeks notice in on Friday. My boss is pretty pissed, warned him a month ago that such a day was inevitable. I don't think he took me seriously. I feel bad but in 2 weeks it will no longer be my problem.

splat

Nam I am
Good weekend , good Monkeyfest ,need to go through and post Pics

Awesome weekend at Monkeyfest. Always a good time when we get to meet up with a bunch of monkeys again. Wife and I only got to ride Friday and Saturday, but we managed around 45 miles of riding between the two days. Perfect riding weather, too. Can't wait for the next Monkeyfest!
Actually the trails were not greasy at all yesterday , contrary to what we expected .

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good weekend , good Monkeyfest ,need to go through and post Pics

Actually the trails were not greasy at all yesterday , contrary to what we expected .
I was tired as hell yesterday and pretty much useless all day. :dead: Aside from my 24 hour MTB races, that was the most I've ridden in two days.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
indeed, monkeyfest was quacktastic. I love the KT, most I've ever ridden in three days... Great group rides both days too, super fun (and sweaty).

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Rode Saturday and worked yesterday around the yard. Tweaked my back and am sore today.

I've lost 8 pounds since my cardioligist induced diet and exercise regimen!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning. Too tired to to sleep, too sore to do just about anything. No intentions of doing much of anything today.

Got back late last night from an overnight backpacking trip. 10 miles, 3000 gross / 1500 net vertical feet (one-way) to camp. Throw in the 1 mile walk down river to the actual camp site and it made for a hell of trip in and out. We came across a ~3ft rat snake which was picked up to scare the isht out of one friend, an 8" long snapping turtle, and a 4ft rattlesnake - that thankfully just wanted to be left alone and got off the trail. I used my hammock instead of my tent for the first time, which is glorious! Also got to be a semi-perv intermittently for three hours in the morning. The couple camped next to us had a 3.5 hour marathon sex session in full view to anyone looking in that direction. It was even more awkward when we had to walk through their site to get back to the main trail...
We're planning on trying to do two weeks on the Pacific Crest Trail later this summer, so I get to spend some time today trying to figure that out.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Put my 2-weeks notice in on Friday. My boss is pretty pissed, warned him a month ago that such a day was inevitable. I don't think he took me seriously. I feel bad but in 2 weeks it will no longer be my problem.
feels good man. more details? company you work for? problems at work?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
feels good man. more details? company you work for? problems at work?
Been long distance commuting to Cleveland for the past year. Great job but I can't take Cleveland. Moving to Seattle and going to grad school. Not the smartest thing that I have ever done but **** it, I want to do it. My boss is peeved that I am leaving.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice Westy I loved grad school plus I had a great time when I lived in Seattle. Met the best friends and did tons of good bike riding. Tons of good food too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nice Westy I loved grad school plus I had a great time when I lived in Seattle. Met the best friends and did tons of good bike riding. Tons of good food too.
Already have some friends out there, will at least start out living on a friends boat at Shillshoal Marinia. Quarters will be cramped but the price is right and the views are ****ing priceless.

Attachments