Quantcast

monday pay your fair share to the irs gfmt

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Delivering loads of seed to middle aged men all-day again. . .

Exciting news, new job just signed to a deal to have our own genetics. Big deal since all of the mergers in the Ag world not many companies can offer a line of their own genetics. I'll have a 3 acre replicated test plot and a 3 acre strip test plot on my farm this year. . . . super neat.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Feeling disorganized and stressed today. Was not able to finish my resupply boxes last night and have yet to pack my gear. Half tempted to just toss everything in a trash bag and pack in the hotel tomorrow night. What could possibly go wrong ?
i know you're focused on other things right, but my offer for a resupply stop in Pennsytucky still stands. here's to hoping you make it that far this year!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Well hello there children! Still on east coast time despite being in moderately sunny Santa Cruz. Having fun on vacation.

We accidentally rented an EV for this trip so I decided to just go with it rather than trying to switch to gas. It’s been surprisingly normal, and would be awesome if I could charge at home….

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jumping on flight home in 1hr. Woke up to a clone Instagram acct for Haley and about 1/4 of high volume Denver karting people. Active campaign to get them gone and Instagram is staying that they are not imitators, even though the entire community with hundreds of cross-links and posts are all reporting them. PITA for people who are using them for sponsor exposure.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jumping on flight home in 1hr. Woke up to a clone Instagram acct for Haley and about 1/4 of high volume Denver karting people. Active campaign to get them gone and Instagram is staying that they are not imitators, even though the entire community with hundreds of cross-links and posts are all reporting them. PITA for people who are using them for sponsor exposure.
1713188153903.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
also, threaten to get a lawyer, because it's an account that's imitating a minor.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Feeling disorganized and stressed today. Was not able to finish my resupply boxes last night and have yet to pack my gear. Half tempted to just toss everything in a trash bag and pack in the hotel tomorrow night. What could possibly go wrong ?
Take your time, what are you rushing for?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
morning, 3am espresso was good. Sleep seems to have let my leg muscles relax and they are not as sore as they were last night. I hiked 44 miles over the pat 5 days at that damn horse show. headed out at 0345 for my first pick up. Took a guy to surgery. second round of espresso just got consumed. Something tells me I'm not staying up late tonight

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
morning, 3am espresso was good. Sleep seems to have let my leg muscles relax and they are not as sore as they were last night. I hiked 44 miles over the pat 5 days at that damn horse show. headed out at 0345 for my first pick up. Took a guy to surgery. second round of espresso just got consumed. Something tells me I'm not staying up late tonight
are espresso shits the same as coffee shits...

worse ?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Today will be taxing. I haven’t even started the day and I’m already over it.

I will begin planning to return to Europe. Looking like a Viking and metal festival in Norway. Road trip to Sweden. Ferry to Finland. Flight back home.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ig will not do a thing.

went through same shit when my original account was hacked.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Work. Staring out the window wishing I was frolicking outside instead.

Ordered a small pile of PVC trim last night. Almost every single trim board on the house with the exception of the soffits must be replaced this year.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We accidentally rented an EV for this trip
which one

/me is at work reading ultrasounds, again. like Friday it is. only with a lighter workload (Th and Fri have an extra component to them from other sites that M-W do not. tmyk.)