Quantcast

monday pay your fair share to the irs gfmt

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Needs a gel seat and a lot more handlebar accessories.
maybe if I wore my belt over my nipples and wore blue blockers, already ordered new bars and and a handful of stuff to swap out some of the junk. will come in handy to harvest driftwood on the beaches that don't allow vehicle access, I will be able to carry the chainsaw and quite a bit of wood out. Also will come in handy to pack prospecting stuff to a couple of very remote claims I intend to prospect this year.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got a text that somebody broke into a trailer in Amarillo and stole a custom helmet, 2 kart computers, 2 laptops, and some other stuff. Gotta love Texas...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Needs a gel seat and a lot more handlebar accessories.
I know a guy who owns a bike shop in a retirement area and he says he spent the late ten years converting "ten speeds" (as boomers call them) to comfort bikes. There's SO many road bikes with riser stems and pillow seats lol. Just the worst bike imaginable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I know a guy who owns a bike shop in a retirement area and he says he spent the late ten years converting "ten speeds" (as boomers call them) to comfort bikes. There's SO many road bikes with riser stems and pillow seats lol. Just the worst bike imaginable.
taking boomer money and working on bikes. sure it might be a terrible bike but the dude is laughing all the way to the bank.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:wave:

Work. Staring out the window wishing I was frolicking outside instead.

Ordered a small pile of PVC trim last night. Almost every single trim board on the house with the exception of the soffits must be replaced this year.
Pick up a tube of super glue and some acetone in case you cut one too short. Just glue a piece back on and re cut in a couple of minutes. But don’t do like I did and start without the corresponding solvent and gluing yourself to the trim.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ive been feeding my inner five year old self with jelly sandwiches.

glorious.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Boss - what’s the status of this priority?

Me - That’s the priority I told you was going to get put behind the other priority I’ve been asked to work on, which I cleared with you last week.

Boss - Okay but can we make this a priority… but after you work on the other priority.

*runs query*
1/3 of my annual tasks are highest priority.
1/2 of my annual tasks are highest and high priority.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Boss - what’s the status of this priority?

Me - That’s the priority I told you was going to get put behind the other priority I’ve been asked to work on, which I cleared with you last week.

Boss - Okay but can we make this a priority… but after you work on the other priority.

*runs query*
1/3 of my annual tasks are highest priority.
1/2 of my annual tasks are highest and high priority.
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all.................

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thanks, monkeys. I love you guys. It was a hot day for a marathon. I hung in there and had a good run. I requalified for next year by 8:01, so I'll be back! Relative to my goal (3:10), I did much better than most people I know who ran today. I finished in the top 23%. I'm sore as hell. :dead:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks, monkeys. I love you guys. It was a hot day for a marathon. I hung in there and had a good run. I requalified for next year by 8:01, so I'll be back! Relative to my goal (3:10), I did much better than most people I know who ran today. I finished in the top 23%. I'm sore as hell. :dead:
What flavor is your post marathon pie?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I see no reason why leftovers from dinner last night of cherry garcia ice cream and coconut macaroons are not an acceptable afternoon snack.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Food resupply boxes are mostly done. Just need shipping addresses. A couple small pieces of gear showed up this afternoon. Not making any major changes to my kit so it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle to pack. Will be looking at saving weight by removing some items. Hopefully I can get 0.5-1.0 lbs off it but not going to sweat it if can’t. Wanted to upgrade my tent (which may actually fail on me according to the company owner), pack and puffy for a 1.75 lbs weight savings. But the $1400 price tag wasn’t viable this time.