Quantcast

~~~Monday Post Dig Out GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

After the Great Blizzard of 2013, and the following dig-out, we are supposed to get rain today. Wonderful. All the storm drains are still covered in snow.

Out in the field today, good thing I have rain gear in my truck.

Be safe out there.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I got a good fat bike ride yesterday before the rain came and destroyed our trails
we only had 8 inches of snow here in Wisconsin
you east coasters get all the cool storms :bonk:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Woke up sore as all hell from boarding yesterday. At work. Nothing out of the ordinary.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ice this morning..... now rain. Fun fun fun.... It's days like this I appreciate having a desk job.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Went for a ride yesterday and spent all day getting lost.

Got lost on the way to pick up a friend. Got lost on the way to the trails. Got lost on the trails.

Never made it to the trail we were trying to ride lol.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
MOrning! Watched Project X with teh hubby this weekend, I loved it! Crazy!

Didn't do much this weekend. Partied down on Friday night. Started out at "Arts-n-carafes" (Wine drinking and art painting class) then bar-hopped through town until a buddy drove me home. It was a good night! I only have a pic from the art class though :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hola, all. I had to get my feet wet shoveling my own parking space at work. I thought the maintenance dudes were supposed to plow and salt the hospital grounds, but apparently I was mistaken.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Hola, all. I had to get my feet wet shoveling my own parking space at work. I thought the maintenance dudes were supposed to plow and salt the hospital grounds, but apparently I was mistaken.

You need that Land Cruiser. No shoveling necessary.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys!

So I bought a truck over the weekend. It's very clean and in great shape overall. I bought it from a sketchy dealer, but it was well taken care of by the lots owner for over a year because he used it to haul his boat.

I already took the canopy and most of the chrome. I am in the process of putting in audio equipment, but ran into some unforeseen issues that have delayed construction for now. The end result will be a single 10" sub, 4x6 plates in the rear, 3.5's in the dash, 6.5 in the bottom of the door and tweet up high in the door. Should be cool. Had a bunch of gear sitting in the garage, figured I would toss it in something. :rofl:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yeah I led a fairly sheltered childhood TV/Movie-Wise, but I sure did ride a lot of bikes! I had this old purple rainbow bike with the banana seat and a white wicker basket in the front and streamers in the handlebars... *sigh* the good old days :)

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Anyone else have a short freak out when the previous day's GMT comes up on the "new posts" page.

Every time it happens I'm sitting around going "Oh sh!t what day is it?"