Quantcast

***Monday Sucks GMT***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Monday ain't so bad. I woke up, am vertical and can hear the lawn mowers at the cemetary. Plus I had an apple fritter for breakfast.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hopefully they aren't garbage now. That's what usually happens to me when I try to replace a trusty old tool.
Sounds like my Dremel. I bought my first one in '92 and it lasted until '09. 1000's of hours, 1000's of bits. Finally gave up the ghost, bought a new one, burned up 4 months later. Free upgrade from Dremel because I bitched, 6 months until dead. They sent me a 3rd, I barely use it, scared to kill it. :panic:

Monday's aint so bad. Had an awesome weekend, so Mondays are a breeze.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. My scheduled half-day off this morning was ruined by having to be here for a different matter at 7 AM. Ugh. Plus I haven't been able to get to sleep within 2 hours over the last 3 nights... Must shut brain off.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I installed a garage door opener Saturday and dealt with an angry baby the rest of the weekend. Found a set of wheels to lighten up my 66 for trail mode. Now I'll just be doing a quick shock and cassette change to swap between DH and trail. Also rebuilt my bike over the weekend, as Yeti sent me a new rear triangle. It borked. The new swingarm is shiny.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sounds like my Dremel. I bought my first one in '92 and it lasted until '09. 1000's of hours, 1000's of bits. Finally gave up the ghost, bought a new one, burned up 4 months later. Free upgrade from Dremel because I bitched, 6 months until dead. They sent me a 3rd, I barely use it, scared to kill it. :panic:

Monday's aint so bad. Had an awesome weekend, so Mondays are a breeze.
If your work is done on a bench, then a flex shaft is the way to go. I have one that is 20 yrs old and still cranks out 20,000 rmp. Makes a dremel look like a low end cordless screw driver.

And if that ain't enough, you can get a dental lab, pneumatic version that runs in excess of 100.000 rpm and makes that creepy dentist drill sound.

Last edited: