Quantcast

?> Monday? Yeah... <?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Final day of the trip. I will be spending all day at the water park and the beach.

Hannah was horrific during dinner last night to the point that nobody wanted to talk with each other afterwards. We need to talk to her Dr. again about her behavior.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey guy! Slept like ass last night and did not want to go to the pool this morning, but I went and got my swim done anyway. WFH day...the wife went to the office and the dog went to daycare. The house is quiet and I don't like it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
so it appears changing the circuit breaker in my panel did not fix the issue. an electrician is coming today... sigh. pissing money away sure feels great.

also, got to the office today to find they've moved the bike racks to the back of the building. thanks for nothing you fucking assholes. I'm still going to lock my bike to the fence in front of the building.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

I was traffic--albeit electric traffic--as I have to sit here at Highlands Ranch Hospital since someone who's usually here is vacationing as we all do in the summer

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
so it appears changing the circuit breaker in my panel did not fix the issue. an electrician is coming today... sigh. pissing money away sure feels great.

also, got to the office today to find they've moved the bike racks to the back of the building. thanks for nothing you fucking assholes. I'm still going to lock my bike to the fence in front of the building.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WFH today because we are all in office tomorrow for sprint kickoff, yay.

There was an article about how 288% of all agile projects fail and the main reason they failed is because the failed to refine the requirements. Agile only works if you have clearly defined requirements, duh. :rofl: