Quantcast

$#@Monday*&^

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did some snow plowing this morning. Great drive to work.

This is the perfect powder, I wish I had the day off and some skis'. Still coming down pretty good here, too...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wingdings make my old eyes bleed! :shakefist:

Morning. More pretty snow is here, I am supposed to drive wife to doctors, I cannot see how that is happening in the white out conditions. Whiskey time?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
my fucking back still hurts. 9 days and no noteworthy improvement. :stosh:
As someone with a bad back, due to having more strength than brains, my only comment is get used to it. This weather pattern has wrecked me.

Check out Tom Danielsons book Core Advantage. It has really helped with my back day to day but IME what has been fucked cannot be unfucked.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As someone with a bad back, due to having more strength than brains, my only comment is get used to it. This weather pattern has wrecked me.

Check out Tom Danielsons book Core Advantage. It has really helped with my back day to day but IME what has been fucked cannot be unfucked.
i know i got hurt b/c of lack of core strength, but i gotta get my shit sorted before i can start rebuilding core strength. i've been trying to do some yoga but with limited success. range of motion is greatly limited.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
That book's first stretching/exercise program is for injured backs; designed to get it stabilized for future strengthening.
I've got ruptured discs and cracked vertebrae (terminal fuckage) and it helped minimize the pain/tightness almost immediately. Trust me, buy the book.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

JonK, I have a chiropractor that uses the electronic shock stimulation. I have jacked my back up, and 2-3 visits and maybe a few follow ups and I am straight. I've only had 2 chiropractors that used the shock muscle stuff, but 20 minutes on the machine, 3 or 4 serious pops and adjustments later and POW.

Other than flipping my Vette (popped my disc back into place) Dr Tom is the only thing that helps.

Other than that, last full week of work, then next week I leave for down under. Stoked, but a little scared, too. At least I'm supposed to get an Alpha software build while I'm down there so I will have sh!t to break. :)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
TMI alert
Hemorrhoids and spicy food are a bad mix. :thumbsdown:

snowing and cold here. kids are getting sick and not sleeping well, ergo neither am I. Going to call in sick on Wednesday and try to sleep in then go DH skiing for the first time of the year. Should be plenty of fresh, cold snow, so not icy. I hope.