Quantcast

** Monday **

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I called Wife's GI doc for an appointment and was told they are scheduling for February. Then they asked why I need to see a doc and I told them my red blood count is down, so they said "OK an appointment for this Monday just opened up." LMAO ok then nudge nudge wink wink. ffs But seriously my primary doc told me I've become anemic.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I called Wife's GI doc for an appointment and was told they are scheduling for February. Then they asked why I need to see a doc and I told them my red blood count is down, so they said "OK an appointment for this Monday just opened up." LMAO ok then nudge nudge wink wink. ffs But seriously my primary doc told me I've become anemic.

you should probably stop running so much.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
at 51, I've had heart checkups quite a few times in the past 10 years. Talk to your docs, get a stress test, MRI, ECG, kitchen sink, to look for issues before they become critical.

I expect you idiots to stick around a long damn time.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
at 51, I've had heart checkups quite a few times in the past 10 years. Talk to your docs, get a stress test, MRI, ECG, kitchen sink, to look for issues before they become critical.

I expect you idiots to stick around a long damn time.
50....im over it...waiting for heart to blow....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
have not had one in about 35 years....my mom would buy those by the case from a butcher near my dads work in virginia....
These days, a cheesesteak seems to me to be a heart attack on a platter.
i only do them homemade anymore. this batch was a nice lean angus top round, and plenty of sauteed peppers, mushrooms, onions, & jalapenos. usually just a slice or 2 of deli cheese, provolone preferred, today all i had was pepper jack. amoroso's rolls.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all.

Did my morning work. Interviewed a candidate for a fellowship spot. Had a short research meeting Zoom. Tried to go riding at Green Mountain with elder two kids but eldest took a digger early on that nipped that in the bud. (Ok, just scrapes. Just fine after soaking in a bubble bath with her sisters.)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, so much shit. It is depressing to clean out this house. 3 trailer loads to the dump, a dumpster comes at 4, and who knows if we will be done this week. Wow, just wow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy hell, so much shit. It is depressing to clean out this house. 3 trailer loads to the dump, a dumpster comes at 4, and who knows if we will be done this week. Wow, just wow.
It was depressing going through my father in laws house when he passed suddenly. Was a little easier for me than my wife as I'd only met him once. Go through paperwork carefully, I helped my wife find a fair amount of cash and a few thousand in savings bonds belonging to her and her sister. And a mint second pressing of dark side of the moon.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A'holes broke into our row of mailboxes last night. Recurring issue in neighborhoods around here but ours had been spared recently.

@jdcamb got any of those lethal boobytraps I can borrow?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the entire time from when my uncle got back from vietnam until the time he died 4 years ago....there were only 4-5 people who were allowed in his house....ever....bit of a packrat....all his dressers had tools in them....various car parts....motorcycle...truck parts in the house...hidden cash...money he had probably forgotten about...

sad....but that was how he was when he got back...recluse to a point.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Heart attacks do not just happen. In my experience there is a whole series of events that proceeds them. Paying attention and acting on the symptoms matters. Do not kick the Can.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, Jackson is getting an REI.
the local stores that have been exclusive Patagucchi/Etc dealers for decades are gonna go absolutely ballistic.
What we really need is a Big5 or Dicks or whatever for non-“mountain” sports...