Quantcast

*&^Monday's GMT for Monday^&*

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Got in a good 30 miles on the bike, called an ambulance for an old man who had fallen and couldn't get up, visited with an old friend, and closed the weekend on a sour note when the dog adoption fell through. I am pretty crushed about that. :(

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Why hello there, Monday! So happy to see you! Hey, it beats waking up dead.

Good weekend all around. Rode 54 miles with the wife on Saturday, and ran a 10K in 48:46 yesterday (good for 70th out of 400). We had to feed the dog some hydrogen peroxide Saturday night after she got into a raisin carrot cake. Raisins are toxic to dogs, fyi. Boy, hydrogen peroxide works like a charm in getting a dog to vomit. Feed it to the dog, watch the dog act weird for a couple of minutes, then watch the puke show. Poor girlie.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a fun weekend but I'm fairly sore this morning. On Saturday, I relaxed and worked on projects around the house. On Sunday, I went DHing at Swain Mountain and watched the Gravity East series downhill race. It was a good day of riding until I had and EPIC crash. My arm and shoulder are all scrapped up even though I had on full body armor. I hit the dirt/rocks so hard it completely knocked the wind out of me and was laying there for a few minutes before I could even sit up. At least I was able to walk away and still did a couple more runs after that.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
worked all weekend about 100 miles from here and stayed on location in my camper but then got to come home for the first night in our new house. I forgot how absolutely comfortable our bed is ( been in storage for 3 months). So nice to just be able to open the back door and let the dogs out in the morning again insead of having to get my crap together leash em up and take them for a walk. I am looking forward to having a 25 minute commute instead of an hour and fifteen minutes this morning.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My city oficialy hates bars and more high brow clubs. They took alcohol concession from some of the most well known, quiet and creative places in Warsaw. Hell they claim one place is too loud even though it is surrounded by 2 ****ing bridges and the closes block is 500m away. Now they sold one place behind the backs of the people who lent it for a bar and sold it after they renovated it. We lost 1 place this year but 3 or 4 lost or are close to loosing their concession. The ones that are featured in Warsaw guides. WTF? I'm leaving Poland.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

New computer is mostly up and running. Jeebus does iPod recovery take a long time. Tried to run a 10k this morning but I clearly have been drinking too much beer and not enough water this weekend, crapped out @ 4.5 then pretty much bonked @ 5.5. Taking the wife and woman-child to Pueblo for the state fair this afternoon.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
after cleaning my road bikes & putting them on CL, i don't want to sell them

to be clear, i don't want to ride them either