Quantcast

***Mondays GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Lunchtime Monkeys.

I will say working from home makes lunch moar tasty. I had my usual frozen chimichangas but rather than wrapped in a paper towel, microwaved and served with Taco Bell Fire packets, I pan fried them in bacon grease topped with fresh pico, a half an avocado, sour cream and some hab sauce. So good.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
If you don't exercise your stupid how will you keep its game on point?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Lunchtime Monkeys.

I will say working from home makes lunch moar tasty. I had my usual frozen chimichangas but rather than wrapped in a paper towel, microwaved and served with Taco Bell Fire packets, I pan fried them in bacon grease topped with fresh pico, a half an avocado, sour cream and some hab sauce. So good.
I've been living on carnitas pork and black beans for three days. I can do this for three more.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will add I used to not eat a ton of corn tortillas at home until the wife got me a press. Now I can knock out a dozen in a couple minutes that are really good. I've been putting all sorts of crap in them. :rofl:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Perspective.

Sorry Jozz, that sucks.
Désolé mon ami...
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that Jozz, my sincere sympathies to you and your wife's family.
Yikes...take care over there.
That sucks, Jozz.

:waves fist angrily:
Oh man, that sucks.
Well seems she was in a hurry to get going to wherever people go when they had enough of this shit show.

She was a good mum in law, RIP Monique.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sorry @Jozz - and I agree with jbp

big windstorm last night. we kept power but i think there were a lot of outages in the area. 80 and sunny today. worked from the porch, which was decent. kids are on "spring break," so they did a whole lotta nothin. gonna take em into the woods tomorrow. now where's my beer...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Shit news Jozz. RIP Monique.

On a decidedly more pleasant tact, rode to grocery store with the kiddo to pick up some essentials. Kids riding bikes never gets old

Of course one the essentials was strawberry cake mix, which apparently requires a mixer to get the batter just so...Thanks Ryobi

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have new understanding of what it feels to birth a baby.

Only it was a turd. From my anus.

Amirite, yo?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Drinking hot cocoa with 100 proof peppermint schnapps... because that’s what you drink in the middle of winter. FFS.
what is this "winter" you guys keep talking about???

people here all up in arms because it looks like they're trying to close the pisgah. mostly gated fireroads are staying or being gated. drive the fuck in on any public road and do what you want (many feet apart), dumbasses.