Quantcast

>>> Mondays Suck GMT<<<

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I'm a cheap f@cker. I was blown away when I saw what those damn Lucky's sell for. She got them at Nordstrom Rack and still paid $60 a pair ($120-$150 MSRP). I really like them, but they are thin and don't hold up well to actually being worn. :rofl:

Also finding anything in a 36/36 seems to be a bitch. If was 5'8" I'd have it made.
Levis makes some good stuff and has tons of sale. They also make them in 36/36.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was mostly talking about the length. I've met JD, and don't remember him being all that much taller.
I can wear a 36/34, but I like a little more length. I would guess a 35 would be perfect, but I don't recall even seeing a 35. I just can't justify paying $100+ for a pair of jeans that last a few months when my Carharts were $50 and have been going strong for years.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Levis makes some good stuff and has tons of sale. They also make them in 36/36.
I just picked up a couple pairs of 559(?) for $45 each. Not bad but they feel as thin as my Lucky's. See how these hold up. We had to read the model chart a few times to figure out what the hell was what. :rofl:

<edit> There was one place she took me where all the jeans styles were named after dudes. I asked for a relaxed fit and she said "You look like an Adrian" then some gal in the back said "Have him try a Sebastian" or something to that effect. I asked "Do you have a 'Steve'?" :panic:

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Their black jeans normally are thick. The previous pair I had I had to work really hard to wear through.
I did notice some of the different washes were much thinner than the others. I got the darkest ones I could find, I think there were 3 pair in 36/36 at the Macy's. If only I had my girls "personal shopper" at Nordstrom. :think:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:clap:

I'm 6'3" and 38/35. If you want freak sizes, welcome to my life. Coat is 48/36, shirts are 18/36. It's a damn nightmare finding suits.

Find out who supplies the suits in your area for the sports teams, they will have mix and match inventory. Or if you are ever in Los Angeles near the garment district hit Roger Stewart Clothiers on 7th and Los Angeles streets. He does the sports teams in LA and he is the Importer of European suits for Needlessmarkup and Nordstom but he does mix and match and sell wholesale to the public. Super 140 suit custom tailored out the door for $400 with same afternoon alterations. Mine was a 48 coat, 38 slacks so I could get my legs into them with a 32 inseam.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
F'in roofer trying to muscle in before we spray out a total strip-job house.
Took it entirely down to bare cedar and replaced all the trim with composite.
No way I'm taking our staging, currently screwed into old roof, and masking this place twice just so roofer-boy's day laborers can go ape**** without worrying about screwing up our $30k job.

Meanwhile we're going to look like this while we spray the unmasked roofline:
[/URL] GIFSoup[/IMG]

Man, I hate contractors.