Quantcast

>>>> Mondayssss GTM >>>>

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Thanks guys. I'd only met him once and he seemed like a nice guy. He'd been on and off drugs for years, cleaned up and got married. She divorced him last year and he never really recovered. Was supposed to be getting a new job as trying to put his life back together, but that didn't pan out (wife's family suspects a failed drug test). He had apparently taken the trip South by himself, so they suspect it may not have been an accidental overdose.
That’s rough dude, sorry to hear it. Hope you and yours are doing okay with it all.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Sorry to hear jonkranked.

After dinner my daughter wanted to play candyland. I wanted to play megadeth. She had disappointment.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Confirmed. They can pretty much all be “rolled”... for certain values of roll.
There are a couple that’d be awkward.

You still night riding at Green on Thursdays? I hit it tonight. More fun in the dark, that place.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Simple acts

I got run ragged today, worked two extra hours and I was starving so I jumped into a little Caesars and got a 5 dollar pizza to eat while driving back to the office. On the way home from work I still had over a half of a semi edible pizza left over.

I had to make a stop at the only place in town that carry's RV TP, that hell hole called WalMart. As I got out of the car I saw this ragged looking guy digging through a parking lot garbage can. I figured he was looking for aluminum cans so I asked if he wanted one. he said no he was just trying to find something to eat.

I said come here, and we walked over to my car. His eyes lit up when I gave him that half of a pepperoni pizza. His only words were thank you sir, thank you and then he dug in.

I walked off with a smile.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Went out on a bicycle ride after dusk with the dogs. Everything felt great but I rode through a goat head minefield and barely made it home before my tires went flat. Ankle is feeling awesome. There are more bicycle rides coming up soon.

Tonight I found a condenser fan drive tripped out. I attempted to run it and discovered a 480v direct short in the box. Good thing the lid was shut.