Quantcast

MondayyadnoM

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So yesterday morning went out for a quick morning hunt..... My buddy got a good shot on a deer. Somehow she had quite the spirit and went moving pretty far. We tracked her as far as we could. About a 1/4 mile.

Fast forward to this morning. I was off at 0200, Soni went back out with the black lights, found the trail we couldn't see. Found the deer, but also found someone else found her before we did.....

Best part, I pull into the parking lot area, and there is some college kids..... Well let's just say I thought I was in Paris....... Good ole classic Eiffel tower right on the trailhead....... For a second I thought TN was in the area......

Strange way to start the day

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Got the pleasure of seeing an RS4 chase down a Saab station wagon on my morning commute. Nothing like seeing a snarling, lowered car with 4x the horsepower chase down a soccer mom sipping a latte. The poor saab was trying it's hardest to stay out of Mr. Loud Exhaust's way, but what can you do on a two lane road? It was giving me the giggles.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy fog this morning. Is today over yet?

Got the pleasure of seeing an RS4 chase down a Saab station wagon on my morning commute. Nothing like seeing a snarling, lowered car with 4x the horsepower chase down a soccer mom sipping a latte. The poor saab was trying it's hardest to stay out of Mr. Loud Exhaust's way, but what can you do on a two lane road? It was giving me the giggles.
You should get a Saaburu.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Had a good weekend. I ran a half marathon Saturday that was bad and good. I ran 1:33, which was about 5:00 slower than my target. The race was on the shore in hot humidity and bright sunshine. :dead: I was as miserable as I feel during racing the last five miles. Total sufferfest. Somehow I finished 7th overall out of 680 people though and I won my age group, so I was thrilled about that placement. Second in my age group was literally one mile back. Heh. Good times.

Also, Friday I got my acceptance notification to next year's Boston Marathon. Every other marathon you just sign up for, but Boston you have to earn your way in with a fast qualifying time, and that's what makes it great. I can't wait to run it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had a good birthday yesterday. Great ride in the morning (despite sweltering heat and feeling ill), got to nap in the afternoon, then off to my brothers place for a take-out Indian feast.

At the hospital this morning with my boy to get his cast off. Just waiting on the doctor now to look at the x-rays and tell us what's next.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rode White Ranch this morning. Fell off the left rock at the creek, whoops. Also flatted again, on Shorthorn: tire plug from last flat failed.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Had a good birthday yesterday. Great ride in the morning (despite sweltering heat and feeling ill), got to nap in the afternoon, then off to my brothers place for a take-out Indian feast.

At the hospital this morning with my boy to get his cast off. Just waiting on the doctor now to look at the x-rays and tell us what's next.
happy belated Bday :cheers:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
'Morning. Had a good weekend. I ran a half marathon Saturday that was bad and good. I ran 1:33, which was about 5:00 slower than my target. The race was on the shore in hot humidity and bright sunshine. :dead: I was as miserable as I feel during racing the last five miles. Total sufferfest. Somehow I finished 7th overall out of 680 people though and I won my age group, so I was thrilled about that placement. Second in my age group was literally one mile back. Heh. Good times.
but did you win any pie?

Also, Friday I got my acceptance notification to next year's Boston Marathon. Every other marathon you just sign up for, but Boston you have to earn your way in with a fast qualifying time, and that's what makes it great. I can't wait to run it.
i have a friend from HS who got to register on Monday this year. She is excited. AND CONGO RATS.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Climbed Elbert this weekend with my gf and some homies. Tough hike but I will never forget standing on top of Colorado's tallest mountain. Not really that sore either. Maintained my tradition of crying on the summit of a 14er. Has happened on each one. Up to 5 now.
Dont think we will be able to squeeze another one in this season. :(

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
but did you win any pie?

i have a friend from HS who got to register on Monday this year. She is excited. AND CONGO RATS.
I won a pint glass, much to the wife's dismay. I keep winning them and she is sick of me bringing them home. :monkey:

To get into Boston you have to be among the best. To register on Monday you have to be among the best of the best. Your friend must be a hell of a runner.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
me bringing up the rear on the final summit push.

Me & my lady. she's fucking wonderful and by far the fastest outta all 4 of us.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Best part, I pull into the parking lot area, and there is some college kids..... Well let's just say I thought I was in Paris....... Good ole classic Eiffel tower right on the trailhead....... For a second I thought TN was in the area......

Strange way to start the day
I am not cool enough to what this means.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I won a pint glass, much to the wife's dismay. I keep winning them and she is sick of me bringing them home. :monkey:

To get into Boston you have to be among the best. To register on Monday you have to be among the best of the best. Your friend must be a hell of a runner.
She's a trip athlete, and has gotten quite good. This is the earliest she's ever been able to register. She trains a shitload.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
dont worry, I forgot a password to a keepass file
I fear that day.

I also fear when I take holidays and give the password to my backup colleague (because they can't ever be bother to record it in their own KeePass file). One day one of those fuckers will change the password, then forget it and royally fuck us all.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I fear that day.

I also fear when I take holidays and give the password to my backup colleague (because they can't ever be bother to record it in their own KeePass file). One day one of those fuckers will change the password, then forget it and royally fuck us all.
You don't keep the Keepass password in a personal list like SealNote on your phone? That's what I do, 'cause I can't be bothered remembering retarded passwords for Keepass. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You don't keep the Keepass password in a personal list like SealNote on your phone? That's what I do, 'cause I can't be bothered remembering retarded passwords for Keepass. :D
No, because I can remember my own password. Its the other people with the problem... :busted: