Quantcast

)))Mondaze GMT(((

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'll eat sushi all day long along with fish-n-chips. And yeah - it HAS to be a decent whitefish. None of this "salmon fish-n-chips" abomination.
There is a coffee shack sized shack in St Helens called "Just Fish and Chips" and they do cod, halibut, and albacore. I decided I had to try it, so I got a 3 piece cod and it was pretty damn good. While I was waiting I watched the dude mix up some batter with some tall cans of PBR. I approved.

<edit> they have a facebook page. The chowder was pretty good, too.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Fish-N-Chips/398940546910246?rf=714274225253690

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Clear though I require a night riding partner, I put the ODB on and did squats and whatever. My day was stressful I had to stop a rider at the pump track for helmet infraction yesterday. I hate being the guy who stops your bike ride for the rules, that weren't rules before your birth.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
hanging around?
try it now.

i've been floating around. i had some software issues at the office. i also had a bunch of weirdo emo ish going on with my life. had to do a bit of a walkabout. bottom line is that i'm back on the market and growing a chin-warmer for the winter. i almost bought a house, but i can't buy into the LA market economics. looks like i buy more bass gear and annoy my neighbors for a bit longer.

Attachments